Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auto monthly VIP charge x2 ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto monthly VIP charge x2 ???

Check your VIP auto payment accounts!! it seems R2 has taken it upon themselves to charge "TWICE" for same monthly period.. i want this error fixed ASAP! double charging for a service is a serious no no!

Can you provide a screen-shot with the problem so the dev's can have a look at it better?
    No screen-shot/proof, nothing can be done/checked.
    I will wait for you to post the screen-shot, and I will relay it to a GM right away.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i have the double payment receipt from paypal.. i have the double charge transaction numbers from my credit card.. i will never take a screenshot of my account statements with personal account information and post it on a public forum..
      I have saved all as attachments and would be happy to provide such to the person handling my ticket through a private e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by YouJest View Post
        i have the double payment receipt from paypal.. i have the double charge transaction numbers from my credit card.. i will never take a screenshot of my account statements with personal account information and post it on a public forum..
        I have saved all as attachments and would be happy to provide such to the person handling my ticket through a private e-mail.
        Then post a ticket with it, and give me the number of it so I can relay it to the gm's to have a look on it.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Tyvm! ticket#229204

Comment

Done, ticket sent to a GM.
            Please have patience now while the GM takes a look on it.

I fail to emerge

Comment

just wondering if u used paypal ? my account and my sons auto payments have tryed to send 4 times each and all have been left unclaimed? ive sent messages to paypal, playspan and wartunes and still no change and no vip however ive always used paypal for my familys accounts since we started playing this game rather frustrating and the fact they are slow to keep me upto date on the issue is really annoying !!

Comment

Yes it was a credit card auto withdrawal through paypal.. i've had no problem with it for several months.. now this renewal they have charged the vip fee twice from my card and i still have not received the vip..

Comment

well i actually made a playspan account and they said they are AWARE of an issue ? im so happy its not just me however that dont help us get our vip activated or the fact over the past week both mine and my mums have both been taken out 4xs each i even cancelled my original set up for auto payments and re did it and still was same !! however they said its known problem but a week later i still dont have any update from them and now my mums been charged and no active lol

Comment

Working...
                  X