Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blocked for sharing account with myself ? seriously ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blocked for sharing account with myself ? seriously ?

Ticket ID: 229111, 229114, 229115

Explanation: It funny that I have play LOA from the day it release till now without any issue, then suddendly after today Reset, I refresh browser and all 3 of my account Blocked till 2525 years.

I follow all the ToS, I never share my account, I talk differently on all my account, but it is all me. I am the person that like to have different personality on my account, is that wrong ? Anyway, I follow the rules, I submit 3 ticket, each per account, and I recieve 1 reply from R2game Andrew saying that they block my account because of Sharing Account. Now this is a funny part, I am the owner of all the account, and now they say I am sharing account, with who ? myself ?? okay, now here is the 2nd part. I ask them show me evidence/proof that I am account sharing, and I still have no respond from R2game support after 6 hours already. The time they respond to me 1st time take 30 min, and now 6 hours no respond still. All I am asking is the proof of me sharing account, what proof do you guys have. I am a person that don't like to make big deal of things, but u guys are going too far of blocking my own account that which I created, playing for all this times. I don't like to post on forum but I want the public to know what is going on with the way that R2game support treat me. All i am asking is show me a proof of evidence, because I can show them everything they need that proof I am a ownership of these 3 account, all I am asking them is to show me the proof that I am sharing accocunt.

I am kindly asking MOderator, or anyone in charge can follow with this 3 tickets. I do want to play again, and this is the first time after 3 years playing with R2game, i never ever have this problem before, I like to play multiple account on same server of a game I like and I do not want ppl to know that I am the same person on those 3 account so if there is some misunderstanding, I hope R2game is clear on that. If the SUpport staff need any information to proof I am the ownership of the account, then at least let me know.

I can proof with all the information, and you can track all my IP. i have been logged on same IP for a long time, but static IP can be changed, and I bought a new modem so it reset my IP (hard reset). That's the only other reason of misunderstand I can think of.

Let me know ASAP please, tycoon started and I have been blocked for more than 11 hours .. seriously?

We do not let you post about banned information in the forums. You were banned for breach of TOS and you were informed on 2 of your 3 tickets. This thread is closed.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
    X