G M Accusation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G M Accusation

So they respond to my tickets stating that They have logs of the original creator ? what ? the original creator. I have created hundreds of accounts with different ips. You think that have ip restriction is going to stop people making hundreth of accounts ? They have logs of the original creator, what kind of log ? they keep posting non-sense .. and demand me to pick out 1 of 3 account i have be blocked .. NO thank you . I know what I am doing and you guys are in no position to giving me a chances, my accounts are 3 of them and I have the ownership to all 3 of the accounts. and you guys say I am not the owner, what log ? log of me talking to myself ? log of me talking on each account to guild chat ? log of me talking in world chat as 3 person ? log of me attacking same person with 3 of the accounts ? whatever log you might have . doesn't proof anything . Why you guys blocked me and giving me little information of the reason.

At least act like any other professional and investigate into this matter, I have played with 3 accounts and always had been, a breach in Term of Service .. right that's what you always bring up, does having creating accounts on different IP considering to be breaching of TOS, at least show some better proof, i can talk to myself, i can do whatever I feel like doing because those are my account that I owned

Welcome to forum ban to go with your account ban, have a nice day.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
    X