TC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC

every time since the beginning i started playing LoA the same bugs apear in TC.
    the main one is that even if you see yourself moving others in tc see you running in the same spot, wich can be a pro but usualy a disadvantage when that spot is in their base.

took me a while of hoping, but i finaly got to ask if they will ever fix this bug

Originally posted by R27920497 View Post
    every time since the beginning i started playing LoA the same bugs apear in TC.
    the main one is that even if you see yourself moving others in tc see you running in the same spot, wich can be a pro but usualy a disadvantage when that spot is in their base.

took me a while of hoping, but i finaly got to ask if they will ever fix this bug

LOL you would really consider as main issue/bug?
    hundreds of times me or my team mates havent been able to deliver flags / players being thrown from one corner to an other being attacked several times (while having shields) ETC....

And you are crying about SEEING wrong movement, duude cmon xD
    The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

wrong movement? you mean NO movement and adversaries can attack to at that spot, but i see your point altho i hardly seen that bug in TC so it's not mý main bug and so not the one that bugs my server the most

Comment

Working...
      X