Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gauntlet bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauntlet bug

Server: S118
    Character: Aiune

When I enter gauntlet, I cannot move, at all. I have cleared exited and then re-entered gauntlet. Still unable to move.
    Then I tried refreshing the game, entered gauntlet, still cannot move.
    Loged out from game, cleared cache, entered game, STILL CANNOT MOVE IN GAUNTLET
    Last edited by Axxis39; 12-06-2014, 04:47 PM. Reason: Adding server and character name

same here. **** it no djin and now no guantlet ???

Comment

i´v got this bug aswell

Comment

just reading these posts from ur server (after merge) no gauntlet no djinni.... as the tycoon is on u should be extremely happy for it to be bugged

as ur high casheers cant get huge bosts from djinni and no gold from gauntlet soo cmon cheer up )

but ofc i can understand ur frustration... all these things shouldn't be caused by merge..
        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Server: S118
          Character: Abbygale

I am getting the same bug

And: When did we get a merge?

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
            just reading these posts from ur server (after merge) no gauntlet no djinni.... as the tycoon is on u should be extremely happy for it to be bugged

as ur high casheers cant get huge bosts from djinni and no gold from gauntlet soo cmon cheer up )

but ofc i can understand ur frustration... all these things shouldn't be caused by merge..
            As far as I know, S118 has NOT been merged with another server

Comment

I actually think that those that got the Djinn bug also got the gauntlet bug. Others in my guild on my server (still S118) could do gauntlet with no problems, and those did NOT have the djinn bug.

Comment

where are u from axx? im from sweden. maybe it has something to do with the timezone . seem only me that have those problems in my guild. doesnt matter which char, account also been trying with difference computers, laptop. uninstall, change webroser it doesnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402079 View Post
                  where are u from axx? im from sweden. maybe it has something to do with the timezone . seem only me that have those problems in my guild. doesnt matter which char, account also been trying with difference computers, laptop. uninstall, change webroser it doesnt help.
                  Also from Sweden. But since I am on a euro server, timezone should be an issue?

Comment

must be something with our swedish ips.

Comment

Dont think its only swedish. I am from Estonia and have same problems.
                      No Djinni, no gauntlet. Nothing helps.
                      So I sent a ticket.
                      I am their regular custoer as i had month back Zodiac-loop issue too at Tycoon time
                      Anyway got an answer:
                      Dear player,
                      We have tested your account and the Djinni’s Merchant is working just fine. We advise you to please kindly try using www.hotspotshield.net and see if it fixes the issue. Thank you.
                      The R2games Team

I dont know what using this site means as its for sale.... Should I buy it?

Anabella
                      s165

No merges and seem to be only player with that problem in my guild.

Comment

Btw, in other thread peoples said that they are using mini-client for Djinni. I cant get it working at all, probably bc i dont have it announced for my server. But you can try, maybe it helps.

Comment

Same thing for me as well....stuck in gauntlet and djinni not working....and if gauntlet not work today...a total disaster for us that trying to get + 70k inTycoon.........soon +36 hours and nothing happens...sigh...

Comment

and now NO icon for Tournament

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?! HOW COME YOU CANNOT ADD THINGS TO THE GAME WITHOUT CAUSING BUGS?! DONT YOU EVER FU CKING TEST YOUR NEW STUFF?

Comment

Yes,seems that Sweden and Estonia got the raw end of the deal which means bugs in djinni,gauntlet and tournament...I am from Estonia aswell and some of my estonian friends have same issues,others in my guild doesnt have them. so,good going loa,you messe up BIG on tycoon event*enter applaud here* i have withdrawn my vip renewal aswell as not loading any diamonds until im satisfied with the end result

Comment

Working...
                              X