Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge and mage classes

Hi there,

i just found out something odd today, come to think it may be even more odd that i found out about this now lol.

This concerns Dragon Souls. It has come to my attention that mage classes can equip both the fire dodge rune and the ice dodge rune, at least on my server. I am quite sure this isnt how it's supposed to work?

I know that i myself, melee class, can only equip the runes which are suited for my own class.

Anyone else noticed/ encountered this? Sidenote this concerns ruby souls.

never mind, just found out the answer :-P

Comment

LOL :d:d:d:d I've been using both since ages ago and its not for mags only but any heroes...
      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
        ya ya... we all know you are the damn best, always.

To subj: doesn't matter which dragonsouls you are equipping, some of them will level up your class skill, smoe won't. But they will give you stat bonuses anyway.
        It actually does matter as u cant equip same type & class
        The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Working...
        X