Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merging ......

hi there ... i am a player in s197 under the screen name SsypressMyst,
    our server has great players that are striving to be top players ... there are many cashers and regular players that are dedicated to this server and league of angels,
    we dont have many players on this server but the ones we do have are great people and great guilds ((only 3 now))
    we have merged almost all guilds to make top 3 or 2 top guilds to build ourselves ((guilds)) bonuses and strength on the reason that we may be merged with another server soon ...

the reason for this post is to ask R2 games if they would consider our server s197 for a server merge in the near future ...
    our guilds and players are ready to get down to business with anyone who you choose to join our great server (((s197)))

Thank you for your consideration.

SsypressMyst ((aka Zandramas ((s40))

i 2nd that. i am Dragon on s197 and would have to say that SsypressMyst has hit the nail on the head. a merge of this server would be a nice welcome thing.
    Dragon
    s197

Comment

S184(Poisonous Abyss) was a dead server------>>PLEASE MERGE

Comment

i believe some1 already mentioned this but they merger based upon their own criteria only and the requests seem t o fall on deaf ears... u say u got 2/3 gr8 guilds alot who still not merged got 1 good guild only or -10 ppl attending WB so seems ur server is doin ok still

Comment

yes .. we are doing ok ... but out of those 2-3 guilds .. there are only a few that are a constant player .... if we make enough noise maybe R2 games will listen .. im a casher and i want to get my monies worth ....
          Last edited by Zandramas1; 12-12-2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X