Rune bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune bonus

So I just got my hecate to unlock the % chance to add 10 rage and wanted to check it out. I went to spire and had a time out match on the lvl im currently at and she didnt add rage a single time. currently she has 20% chance to add 10 rage when using skills. Hecate uses her skill every round so I expected it to work pretty well but it didnt work at all.

I guess I'm checking here to see if anyone else has this issue or if I just really have luck that bad that after 20+ times the skill is used it wouldnt add rage giving me less than 5% success rate with a 20% chance skill OR if this is a glitch that doesn't let her skill add rage as it should.

All I see from my rune bonus just add RES... Which skills of hecate add rage?
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

no, i made sure it was rank 1. Im thinking my luck is just really bad if no one else is having this problem lol

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        no, i made sure it was rank 1. Im thinking my luck is just really bad if no one else is having this problem lol
        Your not getting rage added on to what? you hecates rage bar? if thats what your looking for then you will look for a long time and never see it cause as someone already said, read the description. It has a chance to add 10 rage to ANGELS rage, not yours or your heros rage. none of the runes add rage to your party except angel. and not really sure how the add/subtract rage from angel works cause i dont pay too much attention to angel.

Comment

Either its probably just bad luck, OR the angel rage boost isn't specifically available to non-rage skill users like Hecate or Astral Hunter. o.o?

Comment

Originally posted by SoniKrave View Post
            Either its probably just bad luck, OR the angel rage boost isn't specifically available to non-rage skill users like Hecate or Astral Hunter. o.o?
            You know the bubble that fill up for the angels to attack, that is the angels rage. That is what the rune bonus has a chance to increase by 10, nothing to do with individual heros regardless of hero attack rage. Unless myself and others are misunderstanding that, in which case, it would be nice to have that clarified but it seems pretty simple if you just read what is written, INCREASE ANGELS RAGE, so in other words has a chance to increase the amount of rage inside that little bubble for the angel to attack...not party or hero rage bar.

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
              I wonder, when people will start to read the descriptions.
              When I wasn't looking for party/hero rage but angel rage

None of my mage heroes reached Demonflame yet but from my main it works fine even very rare for my 32% chance. Sometimes the green +10 number not showing, just adds up straight to bubble.
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by SoniKrave View Post
                maybe just bad luck 10% is really low. i watched hecate, headless horseman and astral hunter add to angel rage during the Angel Cup. either that or because it was a chinese host it worked there and does not on ours

and anyone with vip knows how low 10% is because of Explosive Enhance. i have gone 40 times in the past and not seen an Explosive enhance of 13%
                League of Angels
                ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                10.6 Million+ BR
                The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Well...i was hoping people would be smart enough to realize that yes I did read the description and I was saying it wasn't adding rage to my angel. Sorry I didn't spell this out, I assumed people would understand that I was describing what the skill said it does which is add 10 rage to the angel and realize that I was saying it wasnt doing what the description claimed it does. In the timeout match my hecate using skill didn't add the +10 rage to my angel a single time, yet my hero and my blazing lady both would pretty frequently with their skills (I lag bad and my hecate is the last person to move in party every time so its easy to tell which chars do and dont add rage to my angel)

Its kind of funny you all assumed i was thinking it would add rage to my hecate xD why would i care about hecate getting rage when she has a 0 rage skill she uses every round LOL!

As for skill, it is 20% chance when unlocked for it to be succesful, not 10%. The reason I was happy to get this is because it would end up being my 3rd team member to reach 20% chance to add rage to angel, a lot of times I could get an angel attack in 2 rounds IF this was working for her. A lot of times I finish 2nd round with 70 angel rage and if hecate would work I could finally see if angel breaking 75 rage from rage boost from rune would use skill same round if she gets it before it would be her turn based on her agi.

If that did happen it would be awesome lol, but since I've yet to see hecate add rage to angel still I can only assume 1 of 2 things. 1. 0 rage skill users don't add angel rage (Im currently working on horseman so I'll find out in time if no one answers before then) or 2. The fights I decide to watch my luck with her skill being successful are as good as a 1% chance and she must be using it full blast in the matches i dont watch.

Comment

Working...
                  X