ID:	1762665

and i noticed that the bonus stats are still unactivated
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wedding garb 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	363.9 KB
ID:	1762666

pls check, seems its bugged.. thanks

I dont see any wing to go along to make it a set.
    Set bonus means you need a set to get the bonus, correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
      I dont see any wing to go along to make it a set.
      Set bonus means you need a set to get the bonus, correct me if i am wrong.
      there was sky archer set bonus for only sky archer costume before they made wing blades then they combined that as requirement for a set. So set bonus for wedding garb should not be an issue. btw this was pointed out before a few times and not had anything done.

plus this should only add to them needing to fix it, give some wedding wings or remove it from blingClick image for larger version

Name:	set.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	1704805
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

yea.. even having the legacy costume.. the set bonus still unactivated.. but fairy's hymn is already activated..
        now this made me confused

Comment

I reported this like 4 months ago and the response i got said they have plans to release wings in the future and the bonus wouldnt activate until it was released. Originally because of the color it looked like it was glitched and didnt register that the item was owned, but thats not what they said so i imagine it has wings in the future...

Comment

This problem was reported at least since 2014. Now we are at the end of 2015 and it is still not fixed and it is becoming obvious that there will probably never be a new set of wings for that. I think it is time to correct that once and for all.

It was also reported in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ing+garb+bonus

Comment

Working...
            X