Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Where are all GMs/Vets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are all GMs/Vets?

Hello! Today is the second week since we last seen a Vet on Cinderwood server. Where are they? It takes much time to apply a ticket for every question we have.

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"
    Berharter - Paladin - Cinderwood

There aren't that many vets / GMs to go around, so they're usually on servers that have just been created. If I need help with something, I'll usually just create an account on the newest server and I'll almost always find a vet online there.

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
      There aren't that many vets / GMs to go around, so they're usually on servers that have just been created. If I need help with something, I'll usually just create an account on the newest server and I'll almost always find a vet online there.
      You are the reason why we always lag and need server maintenance.

Comment

Yes, we only have a few vets to go around so they will only be on the newest servers depending on how many vets we have online at the time. If you have a question that you need answers to you may do what kaitsuna does 'or' you may open a thread in the discussion section. There are always mods/players that are willing to help.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Okay, got it. It's pity, 'cuz I can see that the thread where You recruit vets is active. And some ppl (me, for example) are waiting for aaproval for several months.

'All that the man want - will surely come, if it's not fulfilled - there was no desire, and if it's fulfilled, but wrong - the disappointment is apparent - it was fulfilled exactly.' (Alexander Block)

Guild "Independent"
          Berharter - Paladin - Cinderwood

Comment

Originally posted by Anatholiy View Post
            Okay, got it. It's pity, 'cuz I can see that the thread where You recruit vets is active. And some ppl (me, for example) are waiting for aaproval for several months.
            We can't just pick everyone who applies. You have to meet certain requirements before being accepted. One of which is knowledge of the game and activeness both in game and on the forums. Things like helpfulness and personality are also being looked at.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
              You are the reason why we always lag and need server maintenance.
              I was unaware I single-handedly wielded the powers to take down R2 servers. I'll make sure to blackmail the devs and tell them I won't stop reporting bugs unless they give me free diamonds. c:

...I can see why it might be a problem if everyone and their mother were making accounts just to ask little questions like 'how do i use herb-of-grace???' so I probably could've worded that better, but me making an account to report that chat broke on my server? Doubt that's going to make a difference unless these servers are actually run on potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                We can't just pick everyone who applies. You have to meet certain requirements before being accepted. One of which is knowledge of the game and activeness both in game and on the forums. Things like helpfulness and personality are also being looked at.
                What about some forum help? Do you need people for that? I would prefer to help players in forums than in the game itself because I already spend a lot of time here and actually for opening another server I will have to close my own and lose some of my play time.

P.S. I signed up, hope I get approved.
                Last edited by osobena; 12-15-2014, 03:23 AM.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                X