Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to many loses

dear game master

its been great lost for me that my ruby hero soul that i earn form swap my card in house card nowhere to find and its happen already 4 times..., as well that i can't evolve my totem even its already reach level 30 as system required.....pleaseee...

Originally posted by jevi1405 View Post
    dear game master

its been great lost for me that my ruby hero soul that i earn form swap my card in house card nowhere to find and its happen already 4 times..., as well that i can't evolve my totem even its already reach level 30 as system required.....pleaseee...
    to evolve a totem you need 2 exact same type of totems level 30 same color. so lets say you want to upgrade fire totem to topaz, you need 2 level 30 garnet fire totems and the materials to evolve it. and then it will become a level 30 topaz fire totem
    League of Angels
    ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
    Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
    10.6 Million+ BR
    The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
    (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
    Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by jevi1405 View Post
      dear game master

1) Ruby/Topaz hero-souls that you swapped during HoC were only 20/30, and they were automatically added into your Recruit tab souls ( not in inventory ).
      2) If you have a Garnet ( purple ) totem level 30, you need to make a 2nd one ( same type ) level 30 to be able to evolve it to Orange ( Topaz ).
      In case you ask why : A totem is required to be sacrificed, and the other one to be the one that evolves.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
      X