Quest Complete - Playing Slow Motion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Complete - Playing Slow Motion

Hello people sometimes when iam doing TD(happens only there), i get the Quest Complete msg and things start to move slow.. verry slow.. extremly slow... like Neo dodgeing bullets in Matrix .. the only way to get things normal is refresh, my question wouldbe: I make/do something wrong in TD?
    Note: Noone that I know encountered this ever.

I have had this happen to me also, not sure what causes it and never think to get a screenshot when it does.

Comment

Next time you encounter this try opening task manager and look at your cpu and memory usage, seems like you are running a lot of programs or just have LOA opened for a long time(stored too much data) which in turn caused fps lag

Or you can get some kind of memory control tool.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank You AE86

Comment

It's poor coding implemented with an even poorer platform, known as Flash. Over time errors and memory leaks will slow down till Flash Player eventually crashes. The best solution for this is to use, yes, use Internet Explorer as it doesn't use an external Flash Plugin and handles Flash a lot better than others.

Source: Programmer/coder in many languages and have many years of testing with Flash apps/games via browsers.

Comment

Working...
          X