err... a question bou craft master overall ranking rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• err... a question bou craft master overall ranking rewards

we get some philosopher stones as basic reward from craft master overall ranking. philosopher stones, however, disappear when event ends. so, what will happen to philosopher stones that we get as basic overall ranking reward?
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Answer> Disappear? LOL........ Joke.

My guess is this is a ongoing event, like any other event, you can use it next time. Just my guess...

Comment

if philosophers stones disappear there is no reason philosopher stones.... would not disappear...
      Some might want to test it... I won't

Comment

Originally posted by Bumelum View Post
        if philosophers stones disappear there is no reason philosopher stones.... would not disappear...
        Some might want to test it... I won't
        Yes, philosopher stones will disappear after event. But what i meant was Origin Crystal will stay if it is a ongoing event.

And for his Question, philosopher stones will disappear as the event come to a close, you have 1-2 days after collect to use them before the event come to a close just like any other event with closing date 2 days after collect rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          Yes, philosopher stones will disappear after event. But what i meant was Origin Crystal will stay if it is a ongoing event.

And for his Question, philosopher stones will disappear as the event come to a close, you have 1-2 days after collect to use them before the event come to a close just like any other event with closing date 2 days after collect rewards.
          what you say is only possible if craft will still be working during post event prize collection duration (which im afraid wont be the case)
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

and btw that thunderstrike skill reward are just only 5 pcs? omg needed 45 pcs more to make it to level +1.. sooo expensive !!!

Comment

Thunder Strike requires 50 to activate it and become level 1.
              It is a Mythic Skill book and therefore, it costs a lot more than blue/purple/legendary.
              The higher the quality of the book, the better it is, but the harder to get.

It's the first hour, of the first day
              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
              You were everything, and could have been
              It's the first summer, of the first year
              Today only rain, knocks on my window
              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
              Your arms can no longer warm me
              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                what you say is only possible if craft will still be working during post event prize collection duration (which im afraid wont be the case)
                Take a look at the event time and collection time. There is a post event prize collect. It is very clearly stated.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                  Take a look at the event time and collection time. There is a post event prize collect. It is very clearly stated.
                  yea, but if craft doesnt work during that time, thats what i was talkin bou, cus you can convert philosopher stones to origin stones thru craft only, and if craft wont work during collection period, what use will philosopher stones be?

UPDATE: we can use craft after event ends, so we can convert philosopher stones to origin crystals
                  Last edited by MagusRynd; 12-19-2014, 10:37 AM.
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
                    yea, but if craft doesnt work during that time, thats what i was talkin bou, cus you can convert philosopher stones to origin stones thru craft only, and if craft wont work during collection period, what use will philosopher stones be?

UPDATE: we can use craft after event ends, so we can convert philosopher stones to origin crystals
                    I dont think R2/Dev is so stupid to end craft. It should be like HOC where you can swap cards after you get your rewards. If they are really stupid enough to end craft before collections of rewards, i think they will have a lot of compensation as the whole world playing LOA will complain. Dont you agree?

Comment

Working...
                    X