Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Seraphim Angel Not evolving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seraphim Angel Not evolving

is this normal? i've used 4k plus of seraph stone.. its almost full to the brim and not yet evolving.. omg is it this hard to evolve seraphim? please i need enligthenment.. thanks in advanceClick image for larger version

Name:	12-19-2014 7-17-28 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	909.6 KB
ID:	1763031

server 31
    LithusArc

There is a chance when the Angel marks were added, the seraphs required for each star level to be increased ( one of the reasons would be to use marks instead of seraphs ).
    It's not a bug, I say it again, it's just player's bad day/luck.
    Nothing can be done here, was discussed many times, and the answer was the same.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i agree with good and bad luck..

Comment

I get 6500 evolution for celestial-majestic . GOOD LUCK

Comment

OK maybe i can give logic to understand it. WHY your upgrade or evolve not succeed. ?? 00 i have contact my friend about this one , after several hours.. he reply 2 factor ,
          (1) its maybe because LOA success factor is have to reach 98-100% to success or even worse its 100% only , while other game have tolerance between 93-100% and95%-100% to succeess . Its like u click random number 1 - 100 point.
          (2) the other factor was when u click it at your screen the water volume was raised, but actualy not /stuck/ hang ( the actual system at server)
          Last edited by HeavyWind; 12-22-2014, 04:40 AM.

Comment

you cant easily said its your bad luck and keep trying again lol
            they spent too many seraph stone than it supposed to be
            more resource wasted means more time and more money wasted too in this game !

all you have to do is fix your poor trigger rate, serve your loyal players better please

Comment

lol. so they add angel marks to instant level them (which they rarely put in events or only make available for "spend 30k dia" prize and then extra screw free/low budget players. how thoughtful xD

Comment

wow ur globe has ages to go my last globe was 100% full b4 evo 1 b4 was 80% this 1 is 80% atm still not evo

Comment

Don't worry maybe you'll get the next evolve level at half or a bit more than half. i'm already at 40,130 evolve points and it's not even full bubble yet hahaha haha ha huhu :'(

Comment

It's just luck. I had rotten luck with two angels on all tiers to celestial, then they both evolved on the same day to majestic at 40-50%. I'd filled the ball on all the other tiers though Going for unearthly on Fortuna now
                    Alanna
                    Beserker lvl 73
                    980K BR
                    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                    Mystic lvl 72
                    1.1M BR
                    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

3k for celestial & majestic for me :-) hope it continues..
                      No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Working...
                      X