Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarot cards issue

So the cards won't flip..
    The problem is not my connection, I refreshed the browser 1000 times and it's the same problem. I keep clicking on the cards and the time's running out and I lost all my attempts and no point! Also, I'm not the only one that had this problem.

Please fix it.

Originally posted by Charmeinne View Post
    So the cards won't flip..
    The problem is not my connection, I refreshed the browser 1000 times and it's the same problem. I keep clicking on the cards and the time's running out and I lost all my attempts and no point! Also, I'm not the only one that had this problem.

Please fix it.
    1000 times

i have same problem with you earlier ago, maybe you can try out from tarrot screen then enter again, its work for me
    Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
    you can find me here, ↑
    InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

There's nothing to fix.
      It has to do with your browser/connection.
      I suggest to :
      1. Change DNS
      2. Use VPN
      3. Make a speedtest to see your connection speed.
      You, few players, or entire server, it's not R2 issue, that's something we already know about and we can't fix it cause it's not a server problem.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

It has nothing to do with my connection, checked and rechecked , tested and retested.

Comment

I would like to agree with Hephaestus.. is can't just be a connection/browser issue.. everything in my acct runs just fine but the second I try to do tarot it is like someone hit the pause button.. the cards won't flip and my time just runs out. I have tried different browsers and it does it no matter which browser I use. It has been like this since the tarot cards were introduced into the game. It seems like there are a lot of people having the same issue.. so if you say it is not an R2 issue.. maybe something can be done to change HOW tarot is run .. get rid of the time limits or have a way for it to pause the time if you leave the tarot and go back in to try to get the cards to start flipping. I see some people getting 30K points a day because they can afford to spend diamonds like they are nothing.. but when I can barely get 1K points in all 3 tries because the cards won't flip and I time out, that is just not right.

Comment

Working...
          X