• R2 games got virus?

S102 Coolbay
    QueenKuNika

Click image for larger version

Name:	warning.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	1763068

Is this normal? Is it safe to disregard the warning?
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Not sure why you've been given that warning but it should be safe

Comment

The warning just started few hours ago. No warning at all before.
      There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
      S102-CoolBay
      Immortals

Comment

No, simply modify your settings. There has been an update and that has caused some issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SettingsComodo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1705158

If that fails I suggest you try with remove secure DNS. I did that but it's temp measure. If it continues troubling you, please choose another browser and try.
        File a ticket
        for payment issues
        For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
        Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I was trying chrome and still blocked. Even when they allow me to get in the game, some in-game feature not working.

So the only way I can play normal is by changing DNS, at least so far it works good.

Thanks

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Turn your Comodo Firewall off and try to reload the game, that is the first step, if it works okay then you can be 100% it is your Comodo Firewall. If it doesn't work then you know it isn't and that it is another issue, however looking at the above SS it looks to me that you need to allow the website through the Firewall. In order to do this you do the following steps:

1: OPen Comodo Firewall.
            2:Click Firewall Tasks.
            3: Click Advanced Settings.
            4: Click Security Settings.
            5: Click where it says Firewall to open the dropdown menu.
            6: Click Website Filtering.
            7: On the screen in front of you now there should be the following: Rules Categories.
            8: Click Rules.
            9: Tick (Click the square box beside where it says Allowed Sites) Allowed Sites.
            10: Now click the option ADD (At bottom of the screen in front of you).
            11: Add the name of the website I.E LOAR2 and type the web address in.

That should work, any further issues and feel free to contact me and I will help. ^^
            Last edited by maestropain; 12-20-2014, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X