229 cross server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 229 cross server

for crists sake some of us cant get in and some can same level fix this or disable it for now until you fix players getting far ahead of others this is the 7th day in a row I cant get in I que hours and hours on end complain to vets I want a response here on why you slack dev are taking so long but open new servers when you cant get the other servers working right

The reason is because your server players have already level up and moved to the next tier and join the rest of us in CS (where most players are in this tier).

You are still below level 56, thats why you are still staying in your tier where there is getting lesser players left there.
    So you will not get match up for hours, sometime days, untill you reach level 56.

And i can foresee that when you reached the next tier, you will write another thread saying "CS is imbalance" because you are lower level and fighting against all the level 70s plus.

Comment

im 1 bar from level 58 ive got in 2 cross server since level 53-57 and ive qued every day for the entire 10 hours

Comment

day 11 cant get in so when are you guys gona ever look into this I nug the vets daily well ??

Comment

Everyone ( even vets tried and worked ) they can get it, you can't.
          Wait, try, wait, try, and in the end you will get it.
          I can't see the problem seeing everyone else can get it but not you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

not sure whats going on but my que wont let me in I sat here all day doing that and nothing this was the 11 th day in a row it never let me join

Comment

I'm from the same server as him--> demonsgate! I can't get into the bloody cross server since yesterday guys (when I reached lvl 55). It's like automatically it's impossible for me to enter it. *sigh*

Comment

I am not able to get in either, its que all day and it runs out, can't you fix it??

Comment

LIKE WHAT THE HELL PROGRAMMERS?? 😑 if you don't trust him then tell it to more others who can't get in for days now.. And although if we manage to get in.. It's like once in a week??? Bloody hell, how are we going to get that honors and stuff??

Comment

And please MY DEAR MODERATOR, FIX THIS QUICKLY. I'VE SPENT A BLOODY WHOLE LOT OF MONEY FOR THIS GAME FOR IT TO GO AWRY. DON'T LET ME FEEL NOT AT EASE.

Comment

The issue was reported.
                      Please have patience while the dev's see what can the problem be.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

still not working another day another day of lost items and today there is a Christmas event connected to it im losing out on but they are looking into it right /rage quits

Comment

This isn't an isolated event unfortunately. Im level 85 now and Ive had this same problem for the last 2 levels. Not quite so long but sometimes it can take upwards of an hour to get a match to join (if Im lucky to notice since i dont sit around the computer all day) At first I thought CS was based on level, but I just leveled up the other day and am lower level than a few people who get in CS with no time.

I really question if CS is based on level though. This started for me halfway through lvl 83 and before that I never had a problem. I highly doubt the "majority of players" left the tier I was in for the next one up and I also still see many people lower level than me quite often.

I feel maybe they should lower the player requirement to start a match again if they cant find another way to fix this soon. Or have an auto placement feature that starts a match even if there arent enough people to fill it completely and shorten the waiting period to 10 mins so people arent waiting a half hour just to be able to get in a match, we dont all have the sort of time to sit around idly for that type of thing but would still like to enjoy the features available.

Comment

I find sometimes I might wait five minutes...but being impatient i just quit queue and join again...sometimes a few times..then I get in.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                            Server: s4
                            Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Working...
                            X