Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will fushion gems back to tarot's reward ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will fushion gems back to tarot's reward ?

hey its not funny its gone and still not fix yet
    rumors said it will cost higher next year ?
    dont be kidding, its not true it was very easy to get with 100k pts

yes, fushion gems are able to get BUT it tooks time
    normally it would took a month
    and 2-3 weeks with diamonds to get higher score at tarot, but its fair

without fushion gems, we dont get too interest playing tarot and we wont ever spend diamonds to get higher points at tarot.
    its pointless to play tarot since fushion gems gone from the reward

they who said it was too easy to get fushion gems at tarot,,, they must get fushion gems already,,,
    so its lucky for them who got fushion gems from tarot before and pitty for you who doesnt get it yet ?
    come on, it is really not fair

please bring it back soon !

Comment

We do not know yet when the gems will be back, but just have patience.
      It was better that they took it off till they solve the problem that it is with Tarot atm.
      We appreciate your patience.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by seleneguo View Post
        hey its not funny its gone and still not fix yet
        rumors said it will cost higher next year ?
        dont be kidding, its not true it was very easy to get with 100k pts

yes, fushion gems are able to get BUT it tooks time
        normally it would took a month
        and 2-3 weeks with diamonds to get higher score at tarot, but its fair

without fushion gems, we dont get too interest playing tarot and we wont ever spend diamonds to get higher points at tarot.
        its pointless to play tarot since fushion gems gone from the reward
        If you are spending diamonds and it took you 2 weeks to 1 month to get them, you must be really bad in tarot.

Before they took out fusion gems and updated to level 14, its only took them 3-4 days to get those fushion gem.
        Yes! 3-4 days! All you need is just 60-70 flip card turn each day to get 30k plus points a day.

Thats why they took it out, if not fusion gems is really too easy to get.

Btw, they dont even need to use diamonds to get those points just save flip cards and for your info, flip card in beach event as well as other event is easy to get.

It is better for them to take it out now before everyone get those fusion gem, Too easy to get for sure.

As for your motivation, if i am you, i will get as much points now since the so call "bug" is still in place.

Not a very smart suggestion to ask them to get gems out now because if they are out, it means the "bug" is fixed, and for your case who is not so good, it will be a mountain higher to save those points for sure, and if you are using diamonds, prepare to empty your wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          If you are spending diamonds and it took you 2 weeks to 1 month to get them, you must be really bad in tarot.

Before they took out fusion gems and updated to level 14, its only took them 3-4 days to get those fushion gem.
          Yes! 3-4 days! All you need is just 60-70 flip card turn each day to get 30k plus points a day.

Thats why they took it out, if not fusion gems is really too easy to get.

Btw, they dont even need to use diamonds to get those points just save flip cards and for your info, flip card in beach event as well as other event is easy to get.

It is better for them to take it out now before everyone get those fusion gem, Too easy to get for sure.

As for your motivation, if i am you, i will get as much points now since the so call "bug" is still in place.

Not a very smart suggestion to ask them to get gems out now because if they are out, it means the "bug" is fixed, and for your case who is not so good, it will be a mountain higher to save those points for sure, and if you are using diamonds, prepare to empty your wallet.
          yea i might be bad at tarot but i am not heavy casher,,, i just able to spend 300 dia for tarot,
          players like you who claim it was easy to get,,, who doesnt use their own money from they work and claimed it was too easy to get
          you have to know not everyone playing and spent much diamonds like you.
          how about them who wasnt able to recharge ?

and sorry even i am using diamonds i wont spend that much like you,,,
          i have my future and i have my life to take care with a money i earned my self from working legaly.

Comment

Working...
          X