Messenger of Darkness is stunned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link doesn't load. >.>

If I remember correctly - no one on my server has Messenger so I can't test for myself right now, just going off what I remember reading - when she first casts her skill, if you hover over her you'll see the Dark Meditation buff and one other buff. That other buff is what gives her immunity to confuse / stuns, and I think it probably wears off when her skill buff wears off.

I'm also really sleepy right now so maybe I just hallucinated reading that, since I can't seem to find the information about it anywhere right now.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	xD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	448.7 KB
ID:	1706061

She was under her buff, had 100 rage
      IGN: MrAigor
      Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
        exactly, even if they've the same animation for the debuff, their effects totally different
        one is confuse (attack teammates even if they can use skill)
        one is deception (taunt) (if attack targets the one who use the taunt / deception skill, WITH or WITHOUT skill, but hecate doesn't attack, since her skill is healing, not attack hecate still heals, the same if it's nereida/ LE/ other healer/ support)

and here I thought you're old player who should know about this kind of thing.
        seriously, did you even think before you commented?
        Are you seriously that stupid? I just gave you a clear explanation on the difference between confuse and taunt...Under confuse EVERY HERO even es/herc will auto attack your own teammate, even if they have rage. Taunt has exception, my god you're retarded.

Comment

Thats silence(cannot cast skill), not taunt/deception as tyler stated. PVE monster have access to a lot more debuff than we do.

Comment

Originally posted by blahblah11 View Post
            Are you seriously that stupid? I just gave you a clear explanation on the difference between confuse and taunt...Under confuse EVERY HERO even es/herc will auto attack your own teammate, even if they have rage. Taunt has exception, my god you're retarded.
            helooo?
            you're seriously thinking that comment was for you?
            I was supporting your comment, Mr. Genius

you didn't see THIS?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	retard is retard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	1706077
            Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
            -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
            -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
            -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
            -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
            X