Superior Santa Clothes is Bugged!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Santa Clothes is Bugged!

after wearing Superior Santa Clothe. my opponent can easily hit me with 14Khit points. 6 consecutive lose to my opponent while wearing the suit. but after taking it off.. my opponent cant hit me again. anyone of you noticed it too? or it's just me who is very observative? :P

after wearing Superior Santa Clothe. my opponent can easily hit me with 14Khit points. 6 consecutive lose to my opponent while wearing the suit. but after taking it off.. my opponent cant hit me again. anyone of you noticed it too? or it's just me who is very observative? :P

Comment

Comment

Next time, post only on a thread.
        We see it, don't need to make 3 threads with the same name.
        I merged all your 3 threads together, and for the clothing, is the one on you higher than the santa one?

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

im sorry about my post Sir, i think it's because of my internet connection. i thought it wasn't posted so i repeat posting again. back to my problem. i have 22463 dodge points when wearing this superior santa clothe. and if i wear the other suit i only have 22227 dodge points. and this opponent of mine have a Godless wolf with 12398 hit points and earthshaker 14103 hit points. if i wear the santa clothe this two heroes can hit me everytime they attack. but if i wear another suit. this two heroe cannot hit me anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X