X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several bugs

Server: Enbilulu

Character: bnk1

First issue: I recently purchased the hero Dark Paladin Crest and it shows in my inventory but when i go to activate it says that i do not own the crest even
    it is in my inventory. It also shows that I will require 1200 ruby hero stones to acquire him with the money already spent to get the code i think that is
    outrageous!
    Second issue: I purchased the santa clause hero yet it still requires me to have 1200 ruby hero stones to activate him.... for all the diamonds I used to gain that crest I think getting the crest should be enough considering Im not even at a level to where i can obtain the stones and wont be for a while!
    Third issue: The last three days my Erebus points did not count and cost me the ability to collect rewards from hot events and during the christmas rewards
    that is a pretty big set back!
    Finally: I was only given one attempt at Inferno today....

Im not sure if it is intended or not but one can enter cross server as many times as they want. They dont get to collect at the end of the rounds but still get
    honor in the mail box each time.

Oh and I have logged in every day for the last 25 days the counter is going up but once i reached 20 the prizes reset and I can no longer
    claim gifts for consecutive log-ins.
    Billy King
    Last edited by R2109973437; 12-26-2014, 08:31 PM.

Originally posted by R2109973437 View Post
    Server: Enbilulu

Character: bnk1

First issue: I recently purchased the hero Dark Paladin Crest and it shows in my inventory but when i go to activate it says that i do not own the crest even
    it is in my inventory. It also shows that I will require 1200 ruby hero stones to acquire him with the money already spent to get the code i think that is
    outrageous!
    Second issue: I purchased the santa clause hero yet it still requires me to have 1200 ruby hero stones to activate him.... for all the diamonds I used to gain that crest I think getting the crest should be enough considering Im not even at a level to where i can obtain the stones and wont be for a while!
    Third issue: The last three days my Erebus points did not count and cost me the ability to collect rewards from hot events and during the christmas rewards
    that is a pretty big set back!
    Finally: I was only given one attempt at Inferno today....

Im not sure if it is intended or not but one can enter cross server as many times as they want. They dont get to collect at the end of the rounds but still get
    honor in the mail box each time.

Oh and I have logged in every day for the last 25 days the counter is going up but once i reached 20 the prizes reset and I can no longer
    claim gifts for consecutive log-ins.
    Billy King
    For heros that require crests, you also need herosouls that is not a bug and will likely never be changed. Once you have the herosouls you need to recruit dark paladin and santa, you should be able to recruit them even if it says you do not own the crest (as long as the crest is in your inventory) or at least i think thats what i have seen the moderators say to this in other threads. Cross server does let you enter as many times as you desire, however you only get the divine chests/vouchers/gold from the first 3, not a bug. Check in is also not bugged, there are only rewards for 1-3-5-10-20 days and has been that way since the game opened.

Comment

First problem : That's no bug, as long as you have the crest in your inventory AND the hero-souls required, you can recruit the hero.
      Second problem : Same as first.
      Third problem : If you blitzed them, they always count. Haven't met a bug yet to do them and not count in a event ( if there's one for it ). Also, if you manually did it and failed to kill the boss and leave, it doesn't count, even if the attempt was used.
      Fourth problem : Are you sure you didn't do a inferno right after reset and forgot?
      Fifth problem : Yes, you can attend as many CS's as you want per day and each one gives you honor, BUT, you only get divine chests and rewards for the first three.
      Sixth problem : The check-ins rewards were only for 1-3-5-10-20 days. After you claimed the 20th day reward, you won't claim another reward till next month calendar starts.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Ok thank you for the input I completed the one that it aloud me to do and yes i did it manually both days and i killed the boss should have met requirement for 600 points but it says 0/600 and has for the last two days

Comment

for erebus, you need to get 600 pts in 1 erebus attempt, not the combination of both attempts.

Comment

You need to get 600 points on a single Erebus run to complete the event.

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
            X