Game does not load first time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game does not load first time

Im using internet explorer and its now about a week when game does not load when i first open explorer. Every time i open explorer and go to LOA it loads 100% and nothing happend, all the time i must press F5 and its fixed. Do you understand how frustrating is every time to press F5 button?

You can choose to use another browser and see how it works.
    IE never worked fine in my opinion, and never will.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

IE is worst browser... Click image for larger version

Name:	ie-better.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1705936

Comment

Well, im using other browsers for other stuff so IE cache have just LOA stuff stuffed in. Other thing IE is not bad, im using other browsers too much and they all started to spam ADDs too much
        Its just R² fault, cuz other stuff loads without problem as it should be with NET speed like mine

Comment

I have seen players with super suck speed but have no problem using other browser. If ur browser spams, maybe u have malware. None of my browser give spam when they're clean. Related to big cache, chrome is best but eating memory like crazy.. And bout R2 fault, well it's online game they provide and online games always eat up cache/memory/need speed -maybe you should play something much simpler like candy crush. Whats so hurtful anyway with 1 refresh?
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Ok, then if im the only one who's game does not load properly then its my fault. Thats why im here, thanks for... bhhhh (i'm dead)

Comment

Working...
            X