Clear All

• Diamond Roulette

So hello, just finished reading this event help button "?" and saw this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vip attempt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1763820

Then I asked my guildy NON-VIP4 how many attempts he had yesterday (1st event day) he said 4 - just like me; then I asked how many he had today, he said 2 - just like me. Is there something wrong or is just me? )

what's wrng in it? 1 att for free n 1 for vip4+... so totally 2 att
    SupremE
    S183 Pilgrim's Tavern
    BR : 1.8 mil

Comment

Originally posted by sasikumar93 View Post
      what's wrng in it? 1 att for free n 1 for vip4+... so totally 2 att
      It's wrong because he is not VIP4 and has the same attempts as I do and I'm VIP8

Comment

It gives you 1 free attempt when you are VIP4 OR above. VIP 8 is above VIP4, so you get oen free attempt. You do NOT get 1 more free attempt per 4 VIP levels or something. So the 2 free attempts you have is correct and no bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
          It gives you 1 free attempt when you are VIP4 OR above. VIP 8 is above VIP4, so you get oen free attempt. You do NOT get 1 more free attempt per 4 VIP levels or something. So the 2 free attempts you have is correct and no bug.
          I didnt say that..... I'm saying my guildy is VIP1 and gets the same attempts as me

Comment

I have no VIP.
            I had 4 attempts yesterday (2 "free" attempts and 2 "normal" attempts). Yesterday those "free" attempts does not decreased number of "normal" attempts so it made 4 total attempts.
            Today I had 2 "free" attempts. "normal" attempts were decreased today most likely like they should.

Comment

Originally posted by Ceriss View Post
              I have no VIP.
              I had 4 attempts yesterday (2 "free" attempts and 2 "normal" attempts). Yesterday those "free" attempts does not decreased number of "normal" attempts so it made 4 total attempts.
              Today I had 2 "free" attempts. "normal" attempts were decreased today most likely like they should.
              But if free players get the same as VIP4+ then that description is wrong, because everyone has same free attempts while VIP4 is supposed to have another

Comment

just checked on another no VIP account, everyone gets 2 attemps per day (+2 free, so start out with 4). Weird.

Comment

another rip-off with diamond roulette I in two days I only at awakin and others at 17 000 diamond I'm vip 7 and the other has never loaded one time and just this I put my money in the game and the other wins with nothing and has me me if 100 awakin

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                    just checked on another no VIP account, everyone gets 2 attemps per day (+2 free, so start out with 4). Weird.
                    Ah finally someone understand me, thank you!

Originally posted by R257134565 View Post
                    another rip-off with diamond roulette I in two days I only at awakin and others at 17 000 diamond I'm vip 7 and the other has never loaded one time and just this I put my money in the game and the other wins with nothing and has me me if 100 awakin
                    I know right? Pretty unfair.. I mean.. we pay to keep the game even if we're just one in a billion lol

Comment

Weird thing is i only got 3 spins and 1 spin on my alt yesterday (no vip) but my main did get 4 spins and 2 spins today..

Comment

Working...
                      X