Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good G.M. can explain to me how my account coming like this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good G.M. can explain to me how my account coming like this?

1. Case #: 222721 = this case regrading my account log-in from facebook missing. all my characters become (Hero) but R2 representative helped me and gave me new password. but log-in direct to www.r2games.com. i played few weeks. but since am not comfortable the new given password i reset but i cant log-in. i send ticket.

2. Case #: 243569 = this ticket about reset password i did but i cant log-in. R2 representative asking me to many requirements including how i pay LOA for diamond and I.P. address etc,

my question in case 222721 is how come my account missing and become 2. that the case 243569 representative asking me why i had double accounts same e-mail address. i cant answer because i dont know how come.

i was angry too much because i spend thousand of saudi riyals on this game and see what i got. I have a right to know whats happening since i spend DOLLARS on this game. any good G.M. good knowledge can explain me why.

and give me back my accounts.
    Last edited by R2109253401; 12-29-2014, 10:19 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Changing account password usually needs email confirmation if you abandon the confirmation for 24 hrs the old password is back again. Try PM mods too for faster respond.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

Working...
    X