Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My mounts over 20 but it doesn't count as 20 in yearly review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mounts over 20 but it doesn't count as 20 in yearly review

Click image for larger version

Name:	p1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	1763924

Name:	p2.jpg
Size:	257.4 KB
ID:	1763925

Name:	p3.jpg
Size:	253.1 KB
ID:	1763926

There, i still have evolve mounts like: Celestial Hunter, Iron Cocktrice, Majestic Steed, Azul Wolf, moonlight unicorn.

Name:	p4.JPG
Size:	116.0 KB
ID:	1763927
    Last edited by mugimugikun; 12-30-2014, 01:34 AM.
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

And the precious event has gone also
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

I count 18 mounts, from which 4 are the evolved version.

Comment

...and those evolved mounts are supposed to count.

I count the evolved mounts as +2 and those that aren't or have no evolved forms as +1, therefore mugi has 23 active mounts.
        Last edited by Solariai; 12-30-2014, 02:05 AM.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
          I count 18 mounts, from which 4 are the evolved version.
          1st day of yearly review i only have 12 mounts, so i bought unicorn, dragon egg, and bunny. from there it counted as 15. yesterday i bought pride king and squire steed the 199 diamond mount from shop. so over all i got 17 mount. today i recharge 4k but the precious was gone, but i got diamonds from roulette. i bought moonlight, iron, cocktrice and inferno steed. so over all i must have 20/20 mounts
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Evolved mounts do not count towards the mount requirement. I'm not sure if they're supposed to count (I'm inclined to say they don't, because there aren't rewards for having more than 20 mounts), but that's how it works right now.

Comment

I can vouch for evolution mounts counting cause my last 3 bought mounts were evolve crests and not mount crests. (and they should count, especially if you couldn't get the mounts that required a higher recharge or a higher recharge + a sacrifice of necessary materials from Mount Exclusive, or never ever got first in SS tycoon.)

Also if they didn't count they wouldn't be sold in the mount tab shop anyway.

If there is anyone that doesn't have the holiday mounts at all yet and/or have never won first or took a break for a while, yet bought mounts and evolutions from the year in review panel mount tab? Can you vouch for evolution mounts counting.
              Last edited by Solariai; 12-30-2014, 05:04 AM.
              Shadowbound
              [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
              [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
              League of Angels
              [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                Evolved mounts do not count towards the mount requirement. I'm not sure if they're supposed to count (I'm inclined to say they don't, because there aren't rewards for having more than 20 mounts), but that's how it works right now.
                it doenst count? why my co-servers says it counts? and they got the 20/20 yearly review reward
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

i wasted 12k diamonds i thought evolve mounts was also counted. i should have save them
                  namichwan
                  s206
                  berserker

Comment

Mine doesn't count too, not sure if they should or not....
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Huh, this is weird and I don't have the diamonds to waste to find out. ;c I know someone else said they bought an evolution crest from the Yearly Review shop and it counted for them, but I was pretty doubtful if they were telling the truth or not.

What I'm thinking right now is that either mount evolutions you buy through the Yearly Review shop count, or mount evolutions you unlock during this event count, but mount evolutions you already had don't count. I'm kind of hypothesizing right now because I actually have no idea - was pretty sure they didn't count at all but I guess I'm wrong. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                        Mine doesn't count too, not sure if they should or not....
                        did you already file a ticket? what does they say to you? hope gm will reply us. coz we wasted diamonds hoping for additoonal soulstones and hero marks to get.
                        namichwan
                        s206
                        berserker

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                          did you already file a ticket? what does they say to you? hope gm will reply us. coz we wasted diamonds hoping for additoonal soulstones and hero marks to get.
                          No, I haven't cause I never thought they count. I am suspecting kaitsuna might be on the right track...
                          osobena
                          s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by kaitsuna View Post
                            Huh, this is weird and I don't have the diamonds to waste to find out. ;c I know someone else said they bought an evolution crest from the Yearly Review shop and it counted for them, but I was pretty doubtful if they were telling the truth or not.

What I'm thinking right now is that either mount evolutions you buy through the Yearly Review shop count, or mount evolutions you unlock during this event count, but mount evolutions you already had don't count. I'm kind of hypothesizing right now because I actually have no idea - was pretty sure they didn't count at all but I guess I'm wrong. >.>
                            i bought all my mounts in yearly review except the squire steed because its only 199 diamonds.
                            namichwan
                            s206
                            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                              No, I haven't cause I never thought they count. I am suspecting kaitsuna might be on the right track...

hope gm will reply on us i need answers coz i spent 12k diamonds today LOL. i should have save them
                              namichwan
                              s206
                              berserker

Comment

Working...
                              X