login issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login issue

I have closed my browser page and when I logged back is a new character. no clue what to do.
    I entered my account and logged in from there still new char.
    S233 cerna bluffs is the only server I played, I only play for a few days anyway.
    pls I need some help
    Character name is Rahha and is lvl 42
    Thank you

You sure didn't login via facebook or other mail/nickname? Characters don't dissapear all of a sudden.
    If you did that, please submit a ticket.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

first time I logged via facebook then the page was bookmarked on my browser and it worked many times. this morning I did a refresh and that was it

Comment

So you logged in this time with the same facebook account and it's telling you to create a new character?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

It appears I'm suffering from this as well. I have been logged in for nearly 2 weeks (when I first started playing), with the odd, daily browser refresh. All was well until the refresh today - kept getting a "Please login again" message. Apparently, I never confirmed my email address, but when I tried to re-register, it appeared to work, and I ended up restarting from level 1 with the wrong character. Now, I know the Tickets are in, and it may take some time to get an answer, but I want to know if it is possible and as well as legal (by r2 rules) to create a 3rd character, starting over and just giving up on the other 2? I think the level 7 character will drop off the server after 2 weeks, but my original level 47 character may hang on when he doesn't need to hang on.

I'm simply confused, and don't know if I did anything wrong (I hope I didn't!). Also, I don't want to do anything wrong by creating/having a 3rd character...

Incidentally, the only emails I have ever received from r2games are the 2 confirming emails regarding password reset that I submitted today trying to figure this out. i did not receive any communication 2 weeks ago, when I originally signed up, nor were there any receipt messages from generating the two trouble tickets.

Thoughts, anyone?

Ticket #s 263893 and 263957
          Last edited by fordfjord; 01-30-2015, 11:17 PM. Reason: Added Ticket Numbers

Comment

Working...
          X