Christmas event code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas event code

i saw that ppl complain about getting non LoA codes in christmas event, but i am wonder is this code packs are still out to send because i didnt get any yet, and i participate on form event
    can you see what is the matter?
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

the loa codes that most are complaining about this time around is from clicking on the merry christmas banner at top of loa game screen, where it lists the server and countdowns to events, and free diamond picture (if on r2). Click on the banner and it takes you to christmas page where you decorate the tree for points to exchange for code or click on a stocking for a code. Guessing either some codes are not working, or hard to distinguish O from zero, or they get one of the random R2 game codes and not one they play. I dont think they got started on sending out the christmas forum ones, or if they did, then it takes time cause a lot of players usually post for them and they send codes out individually.

Comment

thanks, i wsnt sure what is the matter, i know that it will take some time, i am sure that all be sended before easter event
      *sorry, couldnt resist*
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
      X