Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imperial Gear bugged or is this how it works now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperial Gear bugged or is this how it works now?

The new imperial gear gives set bonuses like the old equipment we all used to work so hard to upgrade. Seems like with all things released this is possibly riddled with bugs. Now with the old set pieces it required you to have each individual piece in order to count towards the set bonus. The imperial gear is supposed to be an upgrade to the heroic gear yet with just one imperial piece with all the heroic sets it still gives the full imperial bonus.

Is this how its supposed to work even though heroic gear is under imperial gear? I know it says that it counts in any set bonus, but I feel like it counting for sets STRONGER than what it is shouldnt be right. I imagine that this is how it will work, but again I feel heroic should count only as a set piece for set lower than it and not stronger.

Of course a pic because pictures make things pretty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	imp equips.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	1764052

P.S. Since these gears count as any set piece, would have an adv imperial equip and an imperial equip mean youd get agi & DMG bonus for both sets?

It's not really a bug, the heroic do count into any set, and the imperial is a set.

The heroic isn't a set, is it? You don't get a bonus I think.
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Comment

no heroic isnt, just seems odd to me that a weaker equipment would count as a stronger equips set bonus.

For the other thing, would having an advance imp equip and an imp equip with 4 heroic pieces give you double set bonuses since you have "5" pieces of each set? +1500agi & 15% dmg for adv imp and then +1200 agi and +13% dmg for imp giving total of 2700 agi and 28% dmg bonuses? would be worth mix matching for that lol.

Also for someone that might have it all, would ignore def skill like arrow take into effect with this dmg increase or would it be ignored like fire totem?

Comment

Working...
      X