• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aegis activation bug in PVE

Server : [S26] Paradisia's Glory
    Character : Forgoten 94

Type : Aegis

Description : For the last 2 weeks i've been doing Eternal Spire 15/15 attempts and tryed 5 attempts with Pisces ( level 5 , 35 % activation chance ) = 10-15 rounds per attempt without any activation and just my main and wolf was alive , another 5 attempts with Virgo ( level 5 , rank 10 , 40% activation chance ) = 10-15 rounds per attempt without any activation and the last 5 attempts with Aquarius ( level 5 , rank 2 , 45 % activation chance ) = 10-15 rounds per attempt activating like almost everytime when angel attacks

Does anyone know what's the problem ? Pisces and Virgo are no longer usable in PVE ? I tested them in PVP too and they're working fine .

Nothing wrong, both are working just fine.
    Personally tested.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

For Virgo your angel's atk have to hit the mobs in order to have a chance to active.

Regarding Pisces and Aqua, even 35% Pisces seems harder to trigger than 35% Aqua (Or is it just me? ). In my opinion, it maybe because Pisces only revive 1 char, while Aqua can protect many chars.
      For example, if angel atk with Pisces skill, it will check if 35% is success or not, if yes, choose 1 hero to resurrect. While Aqua, it will check 35% on first char, then on second char... so you may see it trigger more often. Just hypothetical

Comment

Working...
      X