Beach Treasure epic failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Treasure epic failure

Pictures worth a thousand words. Only thing Ill ask is will there be comp for the people screwed by this or is this the future? Giving rewards after the fact to make it impossible to actually receive it when it should be received...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3x.png
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	1764067

For those who cant comprehend pictures or maybe havent played enough to understand this.

Bonus For Shells is a hot event prize for Beach Treasure.

Beach Treasure Started Jan 1 2015 and ends today Jan 3 2015

Bonus For Shells Started Jan 3 2015 and ends Jan 5 2015, 2 days after the event ends.

This event allows you to get rewards for gaining specific milestone amount of points in shells every day. Explain to me how the hell can you collect rewards for daily earned shell points if the event is over and you cant get points for shells anymore? Talk about a failure...

Comment

This have been going on for the past 1 month or so for most events, and for shell event, this is not the 1st time.

Most of the event rewards is delayed one or two days. For example recent Christmas event lollipop. You still get lollipop from gem rewards. (Well, personally shells card can be kept for next round, so personally i don't mind, But lollipop? next year? if i am still playing lol)

Something got to be fix here definitely.

Comment

and when I already though that they had forgotten about it

Comment

This problem has started after they changed the time from summer to winter time.
          After that a lot hot events are 2 days late on all europe servers.
          They changed the time on the database servers but not changed the date for some hot events
          S8-Captive Amora
          IGN-DWPOHKP
          Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
          Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
          Br- 6755708

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
            Pictures worth a thousand words. Only thing Ill ask is will there be comp for the people screwed by this or is this the future? Giving rewards after the fact to make it impossible to actually receive it when it should be received...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121326[/ATTACH]
            The event is a BONUS, not a mandatory for Beach Treasure, so no one is actually screwed as you said it. Be happy it showed at all.
            osobena
            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Just take it easy, it's not like this is gonna be the last time we'll ever see that event. Just hope that next time beach pops up, the corresponding hot events for it is fixed.

Comment

I dont remember this being there with the last beach treasure in my server until this time. I believe it was late last time we had beach, but it still appeared first day because I did 12k points only because the event showed up. The rewards for it are worth more than the first place prize in my eyes so I wait for them to line up properly lol.

I just feel bad for the people who went for it only for the hot event to show up on the last day of the event.

Also, yes the people really did get screwed out of rewards that went for this last beach because they were supposed to hold the hot event in conjunction with the beach treasure event, it would be quite stupid to assume a hot event would show up and extend beyond the dates your actually able to participate in the event. I'd personally rather it not show up at all then show up the last day for the duration of the event but on the days where you can do nothing with it. Quite stupid and anyone that made the scores for the hot event each day should really be compensated with the rewards since this company cant resolve its date/time issues.

Just my opinion from someone who didnt even participate this past beach event.

Comment

Working...
                X