Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

skill sand of time doesnt work like discription!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill sand of time doesnt work like discription!

i got sand of time upgraded to lvl 4 it suppose to decrease agility of the target with 46 % agility but it doesnt. on this battle report my oponent has 114k agility my santa has 112k agility i hit him with sand of time his agility should be below 70k agility and my santa should have strike before him but it doesnt, all of my heroes have over 80k agility and all should strike before his main. plx fix this or change the skill discription thanks!

http://s69-loa.r2games.com/share.php...354a8110d7c471

angel skill saggitarius doesnt work either . 43 % to confuse enemy but i havent seen one in my battles.

your fight loads but doesnt actually play for me...

Only thing I can think seeing the teams is that dark messenger possibly uses her skill after you use sands of time negating the reduction in agility for the team? But again, cant watch fight so not 100% sure.

Also saggi works fine, but they changed something in a recent update. Considering your BR I would like to assume you know its a 43% chance to land only when your angel actually hits a target, but what you may not have noticed is the change in stun/confuse skills. They no longer show the animation above who they affect, the only way to know who is affected is the short animation if it lands or by hovering over their names and looking for Saggi skill in the list of current status affects on the person. (Not 100% if this was an update for all but I did notice this a couple weeks ago for my battles in PvP and PvE.

If it truely doesnt work 100% at all change zodiac skill then change back or report it.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

his dark messenger casted her skill first, so now when im thinking about it then dark messengers agility buff doesnt work either. if it does then his main would have strike before mine.
          the battle doesnt start for me either i will try to post an other one later.

Comment

The most exciting staring match in the world!

Might be a Vidar's / Freya's Boots proc that's causing the difference in agility? You can hover over their icon after they attack to see if they got an + 30% agility proc that round.

Comment

Can't tell you anything about the agility part but if I remember well someone in an other thread said
              that agility is based on the ammount you had when the round started which would explain why your Main attacked before his even if he had DM buff and why your Santa attacked after his main

Do you know if he used a blessing to decrease the chance of confuse ?
              That could also explain why it never/nearly never procs

Comment

Do you have another battle report because this one doesn't seem to work

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

http://s69-loa.r2games.com/share.php...554aa997b59285

here is a new battle report:
                  my main 131k agility
                  his main 121k
                  my es 113k
                  his es 111k
                  my es should strike first before his main. both skills sand of time and dragon fury buff doesnt work i got them both triggered. sand of time decrease 46 of his main agility, dragon fury suppose to increase 17 % agility for the whole team.
                  none of the new skills are working sadly!

Comment

http://s69-loa.r2games.com/share.php...554aa9b96aa5ea

Comment

i dont know why the battles doesn start

Comment

Working...
                      X