GMVet Moloch Mute me without warning!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMVet Moloch Mute me without warning!

This GMVet Moloch Mute me without any warning.

I did not use any abusive words, and all i did was asking a few questions which i dont know and i was mute without warning. i say again, without WARNING.

Not only that, he then said things that is intimating after he mute me.

I think this Vet moloch is abusing his authority. How can such player become a Vet? R2 may need to relook into your selection of vet carefully.

Below is the Screen shot of the conversation.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R2104325341; 01-06-2015, 01:18 PM.

You are in no right to use the " Vet " name.
    You were banned, and you're welcome to make a new character, with a normal name.
    Vets are there to help everyone who has questions, and make the server quiet, peacefully and better.
    Last edited by Gurothos; 01-06-2015, 01:33 PM.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

If its a bannable offence than shouldnt it be locked as an option when creating a char?

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        If its a bannable offence than shouldnt it be locked as an option when creating a char?
        Yes i think so too. It should be closed when you pen down the IGN creating char. There is no proper regulation guide stating you cannot put "vet" in front. i have never seen one for sure. Anyway, Some formal rules must be state clearly before they pen down their IGN, else those new players who doesnt know the rules "such as you cannot put vet in front" get banned because of that.

By the way, If someone put his IGN as "VeteranVegeta" for example, will he be ban? Just asking, no other meaning.

Comment

moloch and meldroch

i want unmuting and my complaint adhered to, bobzoo s234
          i did nothing wrong and will take further consequent action if i am not unmuted immediatly and given a reason to be muted as this is a complete abuse of power!! you can e-mail me . to discuss the matter but i want unmuting till it is established i have done something wrong
          niether of these should be vets as this is pure abuse of power, i wanted to report moloch for coming in game and instantly talking russian (wat it translates from) and ignoring english speakers half the time they talk and therefore not helping
          i want unmuting and this issue sorting out, if the mute remains 1 hour from now without any sort of response i will look at taking this matter further as i pay to play on an other server

bobzoo
          Last edited by Gurothos; 01-07-2015, 01:17 PM.

Comment

that GM made a very poor decision as he made assumptions regarding the players name and gave him no options. I disagree strongly with that and telling the player to make a new account is UNACCEPTABLE as they may have spent money on this particular account. Most games give you the option to change the name with a warning - if there is no option to do this and the only thing is to BAN players - then I would suggest you play another game that doesn't do this. I realize there are rules but when a player creates why isn't it caught with a filter? ALL games have that function, why doesn't this one?

Anyway, sorry for you ban but if you didn't spend a dime, just start over - not that much of a biggy. However if you have long time investment, i suggest a ticket to appeal the ban. Be specific in your ticket - doesn't hurt to try.

Comment

Originally posted by R218600238 View Post
              i want unmuting and my complaint adhered to, bobzoo s234
              i did nothing wrong and will take further consequent action if i am not unmuted immediatly and given a reason to be muted as this is a complete abuse of power!! you can e-mail me . to discuss the matter but i want unmuting till it is established i have done something wrong
              niether of these should be vets as this is pure abuse of power, i wanted to report moloch for coming in game and instantly talking russian (wat it translates from) and ignoring english speakers half the time they talk and therefore not helping
              i want unmuting and this issue sorting out, if the mute remains 1 hour from now without any sort of response i will look at taking this matter further as i pay to play on an other server

bobzoo
              If you want to find out the reason of your mute you can file a ticket to support ---> Here
              No one will E-mail you directly on the matter.

Vets have no power ingame to mute anyone. For you to be muted vets have to provide proper evidence that you are abusing the chat system within the game to higher ups.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X