No announcement yet.

Zodiac and Loop error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Yesterday zodiac failed - told me Database error. Today Zodiac and Loop turns out with Database error. Hope to get a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by andrusca12 View Post
      Hi, Yesterday zodiac failed - told me Database error. Today Zodiac and Loop turns out with Database error. Hope to get a solution.
      Please file a ticket by clicking => Here

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

it took them a week to fix my database error and i got a paltry compensation for it. and i am a PAYING VIP and all i got was 500 aegis shards ( lost over 2100 in that week)
        1.5 million in gold 15 angel tears ( lost more than that in the week) and 30 stamina ( which i couldnt use because my loops didnt work) and all the while a
        MAJOR EVENT: TYCOON was going on and i would have easily made the required 70,000 points needed to get the advanced prizes if i had been able to use the zodiac and do all my loops and i told them so but did they compensate me for that?? NO THEY DID NOT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE!! i find it appalling that they would treat a
        PAYING CUSTOMER THAT WAY !! it does not inspire me to spend any more of my real money on this game when R2Games treats their paying players like this. they should have awarded the tycoon advanced prizes to all the affected players of this zodiac bug for all the inconvenience they were put through for so long while it was being fixed

Comment

Originally posted by LdyJedi View Post
          it took them a week to fix my database error and i got a paltry compensation for it. and i am a PAYING VIP and all i got was 500 aegis shards ( lost over 2100 in that week)
          1.5 million in gold 15 angel tears ( lost more than that in the week) and 30 stamina ( which i couldnt use because my loops didnt work) and all the while a
          MAJOR EVENT: TYCOON was going on and i would have easily made the required 70,000 points needed to get the advanced prizes if i had been able to use the zodiac and do all my loops and i told them so but did they compensate me for that?? NO THEY DID NOT AND THEY SHOULD HAVE!! i find it appalling that they would treat a
          PAYING CUSTOMER THAT WAY !! it does not inspire me to spend any more of my real money on this game when R2Games treats their paying players like this. they should have awarded the tycoon advanced prizes to all the affected players of this zodiac bug for all the inconvenience they were put through for so long while it was being fixed
          I'm sorry for your loss but it takes time to fix it manually ( I don't know how much ).
          There will always be loses during bugs/problems and the compensation won't be a 100% compensation of what the player lost, but it's better than nothing.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
          X