No announcement yet.

404 Not Found Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i can't open my char that is over 2 years old when i open i must make a new char but my char on 45 is lvl 91. and on other server don't working Com, tournament, alliance expedition and much more things what is going here

Comment

• the same question for every problem i do every day cache and cookies but this whole ****** game makes problems now over 2 years and noone can help a player here every time arrive the same 0815 answer but no help here

Comment

• my char do not exisist on server 45 what for hell is that for a **** here i loose my vip i loose my things all fix it quick for my capsule coins and and and and fix tournament and all what is down

Comment

• Originally posted by tomdevil View Post
          my char do not exisist on server 45 what for hell is that for a **** here i loose my vip i loose my things all fix it quick for my capsule coins and and and and fix tournament and all what is down
          the issue was reported. if you have not already done so file a ticket as well.
          to file a ticket

Comment

• ok my char isn't working now since yesterday. when can i use my char again???? it is over 2 years old and lvl 91 on server 45 and ever when i wanna enter there the server will make a new char. i will use my char

Comment

• same here

Comment

• my points in tycoon decrease and i cannot collect reward in elemental zone

Comment

• my points in tycoon decrease and i cannot collect reward in elemental zone why Respond me

Comment

• my points in tycoon decrease and i cannot collect reward in elemental zone why donot Respond me

Comment

• my points in tycoon yesterday 166400 . today 8354 . why

Comment

Working...
                      X