X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vets

i want unmuting and my complaint adhered to, bobzoo s234
    i did nothing wrong and will take further consequent action if i am not unmuted immediatly and given a reason to be muted as this is a complete abuse of power!! you can e-mail me NO PERSONAL DETAILS to discuss the matter but i want unmuting till it is established i have done something wrong

i apologise for putting this into a different game forum

bobzoo
    s234
    Last edited by Gurothos; 01-07-2015, 11:58 AM.

I edied your post, and told anyone to not post personal info on forum.
    As for your mute, you most likely insulted or posted links/used innappropiate language.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Greetings, you were muted for calling vets useless. It will wear off, I suggest you moderate your tone on the server. It's been nothing but complaints the past few days and it will end or I'll camp there and you really won't like that.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

my apologies for the personal info, didnt think on that part, as for the mute, ur talking rubbish, i have already submited a screenshot of when i spoke last as of mute so i suggest u look at it and the vets were not doing anything asked and only causing trouble, again un mute me and simply do your job, presuming this is medloch, so u know u failed to help when i asked how to report vets, u did not offer help and therefore not doing your job so do not say i was out of order!!!!
        Last edited by R218600238; 01-07-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Keep it calm, please.
          Last edited by Gurothos; 01-07-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Please stop it, you were muted, you received answers.
            Once a mute is done, we won't unmute that person, the mute will dissapear when it will expire.
            Hope this answer solved your issue, and for the record, I edited your post for your safety.
            I hope it won't happen again.
            Also, keep posting on forum to be unmuted won't help you getting unmute, it might even get worse.
            Thank you.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              Please stop it, you were muted, you received answers.
              Once a mute is done, we won't unmute that person, the mute will dissapear when it will expire.
              Hope this answer solved your issue, and for the record, I edited your post for your safety.
              I hope it won't happen again.
              Also, keep posting on forum to be unmuted won't help you getting unmute, it might even get worse.
              Thank you.
              thats rubbish, my safety? no one rule us and one for vets, my e-mails are being ignored so i am not getting my answers, a GM calls me a name and i say something trivial, i get muted he gets nothing, no one is answering questions, simply now hiding them!!!
              and i have had the decency to make a thread and keep it in that one place so have the decency to be reasonable back at me, if there is a custemer support chat box, great, send me link we talk properly, if not, make sure my e-mails are read and my questions answered!!

Comment

I suggest to check post #3 and there is your answer and reason for muting.
                A more detailed answer than that I can't give you.

I fail to emerge

Comment

I suggest to check post #3 and there is your answer and reason for muting.
                  A more detailed answer than that I can't give you.
                  yet your VETS (GM) are allowed to call us smartasses with less/no reason
                  about something not concerning them???
                  and it was VETYuma, if am wrong then by all means prove me wrong but he was screenshot reported, and i understand if u have to delete this post, please just say read and answer when u remove it

Comment

Originally posted by R218600238 View Post
                    yet your VETS (GM) are allowed to call us smartasses with less/no reason
                    about something not concerning them???
                    and it was VETYuma, if am wrong then by all means prove me wrong but he was screenshot reported, and i understand if u have to delete this post, please just say read and answer when u remove it
                    For vet problems please PM CafeAuLait with screen-shots and it will be taken care off.
                    Without any screen-shots and coming on forum to post, nothing will be done.

I fail to emerge

Comment

For vet problems please PM CafeAuLait with screen-shots and it will be taken care off.
                      Without any screen-shots and coming on forum to post, nothing will be done.
                      thank you, now that is an answer

and problem is am muted so i cannot speak to the person who took the screenshot so cannot back up my argument
                      this is why i want my e-mails read and speak to someone higher than the person e-mailing me as they will have access to the report
                      if u like i can pm cafeAu about this issue or i can let you dig about

Comment

i private messaged cafeaulatte as you requested Gurothos and nothing, trying to be reasonable like you asked here...

Comment

I dont support power abuse and if thats truely the case the Vet should be removed immediately, but at the same time realize these things sometimes take time to respond to. Its only been 40 mins since you posted that you mailed the person so try to be patient as they look for a resolution. (I guess an hourish now)

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                            I dont support power abuse and if thats truely the case the Vet should be removed immediately, but at the same time realize these things sometimes take time to respond to. Its only been 20 mins since you posted that you mailed the person so try to be patient as they look for a resolution.
                            been longer than 20 minutes, i been trying to get response in proper e-mails but since i pointed out what the vets did and gave the full story why i called then 2 specific ones useless i have been ignored, they just sending repeat e-mail now which is making me want to take this a lot further which i dont want to, i want to be un muted and allowed to play the game without being called names by game moderaters and not get help by the people who are supposed to help

Comment

Originally posted by R218600238 View Post
                              been longer than 20 minutes, i been trying to get response in proper e-mails but since i pointed out what the vets did and gave the full story why i called then 2 specific ones useless i have been ignored, they just sending repeat e-mail now which is making me want to take this a lot further which i dont want to, i want to be un muted and allowed to play the game without being called names by game moderaters and not get help by the people who are supposed to help
                              You will receive your answer next time Cafe will log, till then you will just need to wait.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Working...
                              X