SS Tycoon: Enchanted Ore, Seraph stone, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Tycoon: Enchanted Ore, Seraph stone, etc

I thought the problem in ss tycoon was fixed, enchanted ores and seraph stones are still not counted in the tycoon. Moreover, the rank prizes and other previously resources claimed, bought or collected before the problem was fixed are all not reflected in tycoon points. I hope these will fix soon. (

I did that on a account on oceanic and worked fine, on every resource available.
    I don't know what the problem can be, but please have patience, while the devs are aware of it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

These are what I meant.

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      I did that on a account on oceanic and worked fine, on every resource available.
      I don't know what the problem can be, but please have patience, while the devs are aware of it.
      I should have 3200pts instead of 10pts on element crystal, 1800pts on seraph stone+1440pts and a lot more. Unfortunately, it didn't reflect on tycoon. It is same with what I have spent in enchanted stone. How can we have that points back? I think the compensation is not enough we lost more points than the compensation gave us. I hope they come up with solutions, its tycoon and its ranking so gaining points is critical. But sadly, I don't think they can.
      Attached Files

Comment

I was told the issue got fixed, so everything should be ok now.
        As for the craft master resources that were crafted and no points were given, I don't think something can be done about it, seeing devs already decided on a compensation and nothing else.

It's the first hour, of the first day
        It's hard without you, I cannot lie
        You were everything, and could have been
        It's the first summer, of the first year
        Today only rain, knocks on my window
        And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
        It's a universe, that wants me to get off
        Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
        Your arms can no longer warm me
        A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

how about the rewards we received from the closed contest? they should be counted BUT ARE NOT .... how about the aegis ...and all other quests we have done before servers crush ..cant be only 2000 points in tycoon ....

Comment

should think yourselves lucky that your compo is counting towards tycoon, when compo has been given during tycoon before it hasnt counted at all

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              I was told the issue got fixed, so everything should be ok now.
              As for the craft master resources that were crafted and no points were given, I don't think something can be done about it, seeing devs already decided on a compensation and nothing else.
              yeah its working now but my rank prize doesn't count at all that is 4k pts. lol. But I give up the hope that they will give us back the points we lost. But thanks for the proper compensation. Thanks too MOD for answering with our posts.

Comment

are ou guys f***ing kidding me?

over 20k+ pts is missing and you telling me "oops sorry, here have a peanut", ES, wyrm, tidal and all the hot events collected.

Seriously this nonsense is very unbecoming and i have countless of ****** stuffs to say about this game already. get things properly compensated !!! otherwise this is the straw to delete this game off me

Click image for larger version

Name:	pts1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	450.2 KB
ID:	1706379

Name:	pts2.jpg
Size:	413.4 KB
ID:	1706380

Name:	pts3.jpg
Size:	418.8 KB
ID:	1706381
                Last edited by R23625765; 01-07-2015, 05:15 PM.

Comment

We are aware this problem still exists of points not being credited for anything done after 00:00 with tycoon,

Hoping to see this issue resolved soon.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

is there any chance of getting back the points we lost/not credited?

Comment

Is this still not fixed?

Comment

lucifi ur more lucky still get point mine not even a single point get add to that tycoon

Comment

Name:	tycoon errror.jpg
Size:	844.7 KB
ID:	1706414 no pts add lol pls fixed it

Comment

those points were gotten at about 6am. estimated loss to be over 30k pts. i crafted quite a few stuffs in craft master too..

Comment

So the bugged after the reset totally died w/ just the compensations they thought are PROPER. Unbelievably nice action. XD

Comment

Working...
                              X