dark abyss quick challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark abyss quick challenge

hey, I'm wondering how this dark abyss quick challenge works? any1 can explain? ;/ TY
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

The quick challenge works by allowing you to skip a specific amount of levels as long as you have completed them with max stars (9 stars in each fight). For an example, you can defeat lvl 1-5 with max stars. The next time you start dark abyss, as long as you click quick challenge, you will start on lvl 6. You get the points for the first 5 levels, but you do not have to fight them. If you can defeat another 5 levels, and get to lvl 10 with max stars on each level, then you can skip to lvl 11 on the next attempt. So for every 5 levels that you complete with max stars, you can skip them (again as long as you click quick challenge). Once you defeat lvl 50, then you start the process over for lvl 51-100 and eventually lvl 101-150. If you dont click quick challenge and start 1 of the 5 battles, then the quick challenge resets and you cant skip any of the levels.

Comment

hm.... will try next time i think
      p.s. the amount of stars u get is totally random?
      League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
      GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
      CLASS ->> SORCERER
      LVL ->> 82
      BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

For each level, there's a base amount of stars you get from it, which is dependent on how fast you kill the mobs. The faster you kill the mobs, the more stars you get (I think it's five rounds for three stars? not sure). Then there's the multiplier based on where the mob is (left-most side is one, middle is two, right-most is three). You multiply the base stars you got by the multiplier to get your score.

Comment

k, looks like will need to try abyss from lvl 1
          League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
          GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
          CLASS ->> SORCERER
          LVL ->> 82
          BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Working...
          X