Enchant stone tycoon bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
    Did you saved them from Christmas Stocking? I am pretty sure many of you get about 10 of them.

Well i Saved them just for tyhoon. And used the "little trick", by clearing stage level only during tyhoon, as well as clear elite stage level battle to get that mail rewards only during tyhoon.

Also, didnt you notice there is also Angel quiz Super rewards ?

Also Craft master Exchange.

Who say Only diamonds can do wonder? Are you smart enough to save your resources for tyhoon?
    Now you see, I take all that into account before I made that statement. First, the saved spire cards from stockings? We just had cs-tyc with a 100k point reward, I doubt you've saved any, so that tells me those are bought cards. Second, the clearing of floor 10 trick can't be used forever, you'll hit a wall at some point specially if you're an old player. Third, the angel quiz reward only give 1k runestones (highest). Last, there is no runestones exchange in craft master. Mind you, I'm only talking about runestones here, hence the eternal spire conqueror event statement. So your defense is a little bit too icky to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
      Now you see, I take all that into account before I made that statement. First, the saved spire cards from stockings? We just had cs-tyc with a 100k point reward, I doubt you've saved any, so that tells me those are bought cards. Second, the clearing of floor 10 trick can't be used forever, you'll hit a wall at some point specially if you're an old player. Third, the angel quiz reward only give 1k runestones (highest). Last, there is no runestones exchange in craft master. Mind you, I'm only talking about runestones here, hence the eternal spire conqueror event statement. So your defense is a little bit too icky to me.
      Firstly, Not every tyhoon i give all out. I do skip some tyhoons, example the last Cs tyhoon you mentioned, i saved up my resources. (This is call smart saving, who the hell will go challenge CStyhoon when there is yearly review rewards, do you think those heavy cashier wont run for them? whats the chance i even get to top 200 without cashing? 0%!! So might as well saved those gems cards from group buy and etc) I dont even need to lift a finger and i can do 100k in comfort, saving all those gems cards/enchantment ore and etc.
      yearly review already gave me 30k points, plus any daily, my target is simple, only 100k for cs tyhoon which is easy for even a level 70 during this yearly review cs tyhoon.

2ndly, If you dont know how much points you can get by clearing 1 full stage, go and check it out for rune, it is about 1k for stage 11 and above. Next, i started a day before tyhoon 3 free attempt, (There is website telling you when tyhoon start a day before if you dont know) and so i cleared 3 full stage, plus i clear stage 12 and stage 13 on tyhoon days, thats 5 full stage, and then I blitz another 3 stage of level 13 which is the free 3 attempt given a day, Thats 8 full stage. Finally i use 2 spire cards from my 8 spire card from Christmas and thats 10 full stage. that is already 10k rune points.

And clearing elite battle, i got 2 mail rewards. So go calculate again my friend.

If you think it really cannot be done without using cash then let it be, because those who think they cant, they will never explore and achieve possible outcome. I hope for your success.
      Last edited by Norman818181; 01-08-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X