Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conditions let a server gets merge ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What conditions let a server gets merge ???

what conditions let a server gets merge ???

Actually, we've got the merge but after the merge server remains active die now that there are only 12-15 people.

Very hard to make the team for the tournament and Team Arena daily, if possible let like this on this server no reply to play again.

Could one of GM or Moderator Check our server if we could get a merge again with the server that has a lot of players.

Representation of s83 & s89
    IGN : Deft

12-15 people on a server isn't really a bad number.

As for server merges we are monitoring the population on all servers, but all merges are at the discretion of the developers and active player thresholds.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

12-15 people on a server isn't really a bad number? Are you serious? That is very bad i think, a server should have at least 30-40 players to be consider playable. 12-15 is dangerously unhealthy. Maybe you can help us to suggest to R2 to reconsider the regulation of merge. Many left because of lack of players.

Thank you for hearing this feedback.

Comment

yeah 12-15 ppl but just 4-6 player online every days other sometime offline for 2-1week then play again

just monitoring our server and see how died this server

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
          12-15 people on a server isn't really a bad number? Are you serious? That is very bad i think, a server should have at least 30-40 players to be consider playable. 12-15 is dangerously unhealthy. Maybe you can help us to suggest to R2 to reconsider the regulation of merge. Many left because of lack of players.

Thank you for hearing this feedback.
          nah i just ask how to get the merger conditions not ask for merge if it does not meet the terms and conditions, so what i can do ????

and since i play LoA i never meet lag coz they give fitur for hide and display player , if u meet lag just ur PC or ur network lag

so read and understood before giving coment
          Last edited by xlgsm66; 01-10-2015, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xlgsm66 View Post
            nah i just ask how to get the merger conditions not ask for merge if it does not meet the terms and conditions, so what i can do ????

and since i play LoA i never meet lag coz they give fitur for hide and display player , if u meet lag just ur PC or ur network lag

so read and understood before giving coment
            So where does the lag come from when you have all extra's hidden and the only webpage with any lag across 3 different browsers is LoA? I highly doubt its my connection when nothing else is lagging so I look forward to you explaining lag on 1 single site across 3 different browsers with no other site causing lag

Comment

I think merges must be random cos servers that beg for it don't get it, and servers that really do NOT want it end up merged to 50 servers.
              Alanna
              Beserker lvl 73
              980K BR
              Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
              Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
              Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
              Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
              Mystic lvl 72
              1.1M BR
              Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
              Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
              Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
              Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Hmmm server merge is a questionable business .. what if u get merged with old and verry strong server? U will complain for sure .. losing com and TT outgoing team for sure ,, if they are better cashers then u again u will face loss in single tycoon and nearly all 1st ranked places in daily tasks ..then again if u meet lower then u they will complain .. not sure i want the server i play to ever merge.. but hey thats Me

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
                  Hmmm server merge is a questionable business .. what if u get merged with old and verry strong server? U will complain for sure .. losing com and TT outgoing team for sure ,, if they are better cashers then u again u will face loss in single tycoon and nearly all 1st ranked places in daily tasks ..then again if u meet lower then u they will complain .. not sure i want the server i play to ever merge.. but hey thats Me
                  And me too, lol! Already have one mega casher on my server and 2-3 more moderate cashers, don't need more of these, thanks.

When previous merge happened I actually took the time to seek all the merged servers requests - 2 or 3 of them I never found(so yeah asking or not asking for merge doesn't matter), but from what I saw the rest of them all had less than 10 active players.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

lol true, we didnt ask a server merge , and omg we will be merged ... cash will flow ahahahha
                    SolomonKane
                    Hunter 92lvl
                    S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

Working...
                    X