twilight clash error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twilight clash error

after 3 days without cross server battle now twilight clash gotta error,,, GM please check it and fix it,, we losing a lot point for this bug,, thank you very muchClick image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.2 KB
ID:	1764574

buisterr
    S220 sea of kora

@ twilight clash event

Last 2 TC got same error. Until now not yet fix. GM pls check. tnx

LadyAmari
    S220

Comment

That's a bug when someone captures a flag and leaves or gets killed and flag dissapears.
      All that's left to do when that bug appears is to kill each other until TC is over.
      For TC bugs/problems to get fixed, we need a Video proof, screen-shots don't help.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        That's a bug when someone captures a flag and leaves or gets killed and flag dissapears.
        All that's left to do when that bug appears is to kill each other until TC is over.
        For TC bugs/problems to get fixed, we need a Video proof, screen-shots don't help.
        thanks for your reply sir,, but i'm so sorry I am here not to argue ,, here is clear there was an error "flag disappears before the time expires" , and it only happens a few times the last event ( because it was not like this before ) ,, i love this games so i want this games will be better and better again,, thank you ^_^

Comment

Just curious but why is a video necessary to show what is a fact about glitches? You even said yourself the glitches are known, so if they are known why can they not be resolved instead of us always having to be frustrated with them?

Comment

Working...
          X