Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do Cards Carry over in HOC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Cards Carry over in HOC?

If I have cards leftover in House of Cards will they carry over to the next HOC?

nope.(tested)
    Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

but my seven of spades got carried over from last one

Comment

yes all the cards and card points carry to the next hoc . the only thing that will disappear are the used and unspent draws(for example if u use all ur cards lotto vouchers by mistake) u have to draw all of them by the end of this hoc)

Comment

cards and card points carry over. draw attempts do not.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
            pls dont give infos that are not true =) When that happen to u u should have reported that to bug corner. Cause that should not happen

All cards and card points carry over, so u can save them a long time
            he misinterpreted the question. he prolly replied referring to used hoc vouchers
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

thank you everyone for the information

Comment

Originally posted by daigunder2 View Post
                If I have cards leftover in House of Cards will they carry over to the next HOC?
                Well lets be clear than because this question can be taken multiple ways.

1. If you have "draws" left to get new cards, no they will not carry over.

2. If you have "cards" left in your inventory, yes they will carry over.

3. If you have "cards" for using in card swap, yes they will carry over

Comment

Working...
                X