FB account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB account

how do i make my FB-account into a regular R2-account?

Originally posted by R27920497 View Post
    how do i make my FB-account into a regular R2-account?

JUst add your email what you used to make R2 account into your facebook. and make that email primary and then activate it. getting message to your mail. So then go to r2 homepage. If you are loged in then log out.
    After it log in by useing your facebook. That should help.
    If i dont mistake there is something like that you can convert your r2 account with facebook too.

Comment

Hi, you can use the forgotten password feature and use the email for recovery as the one you used for Facebook, follow the instructions. If you have difficulty after that, then you can file a ticket requesting to be unbound. They will require proof of your ip, your email bound to the account, your registration date, screenshot of any recharges and so on.
      File a ticket
      for payment issues
      For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
      Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
        Hi, you can use the forgotten password feature and use the email for recovery as the one you used for Facebook, follow the instructions. If you have difficulty after that, then you can file a ticket requesting to be unbound. They will require proof of your ip, your email bound to the account, your registration date, screenshot of any recharges and so on.
        thx! 'forgot password' worked like a charm xD

Comment

it's really working, ty CafeAuLait and Andric1

Comment

Working...
          X