Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

pls do somth whit WB in UA servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls do somth whit WB in UA servers

so many errors and hard to hit 2 times boss. Many times low BR ppl in guild can't made hit on him. PLS made somth

UA39 Themide

I agree with the error thing...especially the ubiquitous (at this point) error, 'cooling down', after hitting the boss. It's really annoying.
    Shadowbound
    [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
    [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
    League of Angels
    [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

It's not really a " bug ", seen it happen only when you are on auto-attack.
      If you do it manually it doesn't happen.
      Will report it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

It IS a bug...run auto on wb on server and never any issue. Server 181 however has cool down error, db error, kick outs saying wb is complete, etc. and on 181 it happens EVERY hit, on wb AND gb.
        Last edited by Swarmy; 01-18-2015, 01:44 PM. Reason: additioal post

Comment

and sorry to say but it isn't just on auto.. I have had it happen while I was running it manually.. either way.. if you are going to offer the auto attack for VIP players then it should work without issues... including not receiving credit for hits and being put back into a cool down, getting kicked out of WB because it says it is over when it is not over, and data base errors that make you start back at the front and run back up again which can sometimes cause you to lose out on a hit if the boss is killed before you can get back up to the top. I would really love to see them make the bosses harder to kill.. it is frustrating when only 9 people on our server(ua25) are participating and it still only takes 2 minutes to kill all 3 bosses. We have also been having issues in our gauntlet.. which in no way is auto... where people are getting kicked out being told the gauntlet is over, or that they are not participating in this gauntlet, some have even had issues of not getting credit for the hits that they are making.

server 142/ua25
          Hammer

Comment

Working...
          X