Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

donation wasted on upgrading guild level?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donation wasted on upgrading guild level?

S 236
    Arwen
    Upgrading guild level

Ok so this happened twice on my actual server [S 236] and also few times before on another one but i didnt pay attention until now.. but its clearly a problem to be fixed... My english not very good i try to make it as clear as possible.

My guild mates donated a lot during the leveling up cooling down - the lvl 9 was full and expecting the end of cd to go to level 10.
    When the cd was ended, it was still level 9, so i had to donate 10000 to take it to level 10 - despite the huge amounts donated during the cooling down, which should have taken it maybe half way of level 10 already! Or even more... i could not see all of them...

Vet said i should take screenshots and report.. well this is how it looks AFTER!

What can you do about this?? It should be at least a written warning there not to donate during cd!! But the best for us would be to check our logs and give us the upgrade accordingly!

Click image for larger version

Name:	guild lvl 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	363.9 KB
ID:	1764982
    Last edited by mahayoni; 01-20-2015, 06:42 PM.

donate some while its currently in cooling down and take a screen shot of guild level, after cooldown ends if exp donated disappears post another screenshot. Best evidence if it is a repeat problem.

Comment

It's made very clear you can't Donate when the level is full. Cooldown = Wait. You can "waste" Donations during that time, because maybe you will need to Donate to get some Guild Honor you need. Cooldown is to stop you building Guild level too fast. Unless you need to Donate so fast and serious, don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Noble_Einherjar View Post
        It's made very clear you can't Donate when the level is full. Cooldown = Wait. You can "waste" Donations during that time, because maybe you will need to Donate to get some Guild Honor you need. Cooldown is to stop you building Guild level too fast. Unless you need to Donate so fast and serious, don't.
        Where exactly is it made clear that you cant donate during cooldown? Cooldown is just supposed to stop you from lvling immediately after a level up, its not supposed to make your donations disappear. When it is in "cooldown" the guild is already leveled up, its not full, its already been filled hence why you can donate to bonuses the second that your guild levels.

Comment

Working...
        X