Name:	w0w.png
Views:	1
Size:	197.3 KB
ID:	1764986

What's the meaning of this ???

are you tripping my account ha ???

did I do wrong in the game ??

....... zzzzzzzzz

Im playing a while ago .. then I refresh .. then this happens !! *** !! ...

Comment

You broke the ToS, or insulted a staff member/used a bot/cheat.
      If you want a final answer from our Team, please submit a ticket by clicking =>Here

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i didnt do anything ... i just refresh and that's happen ... i didnt insulted any of the staff .. and ididnt do cheats and bot ... i dont know that ...

i already file a ticket ...

Comment

Ok, please have patience and wait for an answer.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
            Guy shared account: did no harm to anyone... blocked...
            Guys exploited event and got stuff on 200k dias = still playing. Cool story.
            If you don't know anything, don't post just for people to see your activity.
            Those " so called " people you talk about were already dealt with.
            What happened to them it's not something it needs to be shared.

I fail to emerge

Comment

im very sorry to say this but what happened to those " so called " people needs be shared.
              as active non cheating players i wanna know and see that players who are cheating are dealt with.
              and i think many others agree in this especially after you guys bombarded us with anti cheat messages every 2 min a lil while ago

Comment

If these things were made public we could tell exactly why you are banned. "so called "people"." Thats English, the thing in question is how human they are for stopping other people having fun. Totally agree they should be 100% displayed to the public, so we know what are the problems, how to watch out for and stop it. If we see things known for cheat on public page we will be too scared to do them. Help to make this game great and not just hide away from problems. You can bury your heads because of a couple of people, but when hundreds of thousands of people want to help. Just a few thoughts. Have a great day.

Comment

Sad to know that PkSlayer got banned, he is a good player in S23, hope this issue will be resolved asap.

Adssv (S23 Eclipse Tavern)

Comment

Originally posted by PkSlayer01 View Post
                    Im playing a while ago .. then I refresh .. then this happens !! *** !! ...
                    aray!! ano nangyari pre? bkit blocked account mo?

Comment

in other servers players are quitting in game and the server will become dead. but in UA5 server is dead but not because players quit but the players reporting players to ban each other and eliminate them in game lol. mods must be aware of this. half of the population of ua5 doesn't quit but got banned because of player reportings. (i am from ua5 and got banned long time ago as well because i tried to ask in guild chat to pilot my account for 2days because we have a strong typoon in my country that time and my friend took a screen shot and reported me hahahahaha). mods please put an eye on that server. players there dont leaving the game but reporting them to be banned they are abusing the confidentiality of filing a ticket. i met a former co-server in CS just a while ago, asking me if i already saw this forum post. i thought she is concerned but to my surprised she is happy because they got their revenge finally?lol. too bad i dont have a screen shot to post because i got stuck in battle and i had to refreshed. but the thing is... they are happy to report a player to be banned. is this something to be proud of? reporting a player to be banned permanently?

this is serious if i will count the number of the players who got banned in my old server including I myself old ign mugiwarachan we are about 27 or 28. plus this one we are almost 30players can you guys imagine that? i was supposed to ignore this thread because i already cut my ties in my old server and i am free now and enjoying my server im playing at now. but as a player who got banned also, i know how it feels to be banned and lost all the hardworks, sleepless nights etc. as i read my former co-server chat who is glad to tell me, to broadcast in cross server chat that this dude pkslayer got banned too and they finally had their revenge now? what will be your reaction about that? geez i will just pray for them hope they change haha
                      namichwan
                      s206
                      berserker

Comment

im sure r2 staff perform their due check after receiving report. and if they ban you because they found a violation of TOS, then you have yerself to blame. if you know that the server is full of such people, then all the more reason to be cautious of what you say or do
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

yep be more cautious. i never attempt to asked my stu.pid question before again better to missed 1day - 2weeks than to lost your hardworks forever. just surprised they are less than 20 people left in that server but still they backstabbing each other lol
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

Closing this. The OP was banned for cause. Anyone that is banned for cheating or sharing is dealt with, anyone you see back in game had rewards removed or has had final warning and next is perm ban.

Other than that, sorry but it is no one's business but the person banned and the R2 staff.
                            File a ticket
                            for payment issues
                            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                            X