Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Function Angel artifact!!!!!

Hello,

Please explain how does it work. Where do we get the artifacts other than shop, i looked and couldnt see yet and it looks to me similar to totem system.

You can get a few of them from Tree shop and with Aegis Shards.
    Yes it is exactly like Totem.
    The description itself and the " ? " says how they work.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

umm well...i am a little blind at the moment and cant see....where and what to attack?! that "?" description does'nt say much and i see nothing in zodiac that show these artifacts as drops.

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
        umm well...i am a little blind at the moment and cant see....where and what to attack?! that "?" description does'nt say much and i see nothing in zodiac that show these artifacts as drops.
        They DO NOT DROP.
        They can be gotten VIA TREE SHOP AND ARTIFACT SHOP.
        Green, Rare, Epic Quality from Artifact Shop ( which can be find on Zodiac, if you don't see it you aren't 70+ ).
        And Rare/Epic quality+ On Tree Shop.

I fail to emerge

Comment

oh i see...well..thank you.

Comment

Im curious, but will they possibly have things similar to the totem exp drops in the purgatory aegis levels? I figured as you progress through the aegis difficulties youd get more aegis shards but that doesnt hold true so now Im wondering if theyll have exp drops for them eventually in (example) purgatory totem levels.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
              Im curious, but will they possibly have things similar to the totem exp drops in the purgatory aegis levels? I figured as you progress through the aegis difficulties youd get more aegis shards but that doesnt hold true so now Im wondering if theyll have exp drops for them eventually in (example) purgatory totem levels.
              Epic Quality Requires Aegis Essence that drops from Purgatory only, so most likely.
              They just got added, nobody knows much about them yet.

I fail to emerge

Comment

eow .. no wonder now why there are so many aegis give events in HE like pathfinder and other1 .. but now we have to deal another big problem .. work aegis lvl or artifacts? ..the nicest thing aboutit is that 1st evolution(not sure on 2nd and maybe 3rd) can be reached without haveing to conquer purgatory .. the resources are available for shards too .. nice but in the last 2 months the way these new add's and events are launched is extremely fast .. the gametime extended with one hour maybe .. if things continue this way we will end playing 24/7 !?!

Comment

Click party button - > Angel Artefact, Thanos it still not working for me ( no such user found )

Comment

So every angel(GA) can have a different artifact skill? So the same skills stacks in the battle? We have no explanation how it works at all
                    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                    CLASS ->> SORCERER
                    LVL ->> 82
                    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Ok, Ill give a brief tutorial for the basics, hopefully it will help.

First go to Zodiac --> then click Artifact Shop

Artifact Shop --
                      You can buy Uncommon and Rare artifacts for Aegis shards directly.
                      You can buy Epic artifacts for Aegis shards and aegis essence. The essence I haven't seen yet but I believe they will be released with purgatory zodiac as thats what our mod has said.
                      You can buy Evolution materials with Aegis shards directly.

next go back to Zodiac menu and click Artifact Training.

Artifact Training--
                      This is identical to totems.
                      For Upgrade.
                      1st select the artifact you wish to level
                      2nd select the artifact you wish to use to level up step 1 artifact
                      Evolve.
                      1st select the artifact you wish to evolve
                      2nd click evolve
                      ----For evolve you will need to check the required items for it, like totems you will require 2 of the same artifact at the minimum evolve level to evolve it----

Artifact Equip--
                      First option at the top left is the angel artifact. This one will directly add to your active angels attributes so I would suggest putting your best artifact here.
                      The next section is your guardian angels. The artifacts you equip here will add to you angel attack bonus and DEF deduction bonus that will boost your main angel (I believe)
                      The bottom section is the "Set Angel Artifact Skill"
                      For each artifact you equip you gain one skill for that rank artifact. So in essence if you buy 1 of each artifact from Uncommon and Rare and equip them on all angels, you will have a total of 6 skills you can place here. You can only use 1 skill for each type of artifact though, so an example is the Golden Charm. Say you buy the Uncommon and the Rare Golden Charm and equip both. Although you can see them both when you go to equip the skill, you can only use 1 of them,
                      As for the order, the angel will use these skills for the first 4 rounds of battle and each skill has its own unique abilities it gives just like totems.

I havent tested and wont bother testing if leaving one of the skills blank will skip the round or bump the skill up but I imagine it will be used the round that it is placed in.

Comment

Nice new function... needs aegis shard for upgrade interface, upgrade element smelting or upgrade new function artifact... I have every day ~400 Aegis Shard, and what can I buy for it in artifact shop ? 4x on 25 exp (25 exp= 100 aegis shard)... needs 1 lvl for 100+ points, expand I use the artifact itself only at the 30-35 lvl, that is, when ? month, two months ?
                        This new function its ok, but not ok aegis shard, new function new items or more aegis every day.

This game is slowly becoming boring... same daily... no chance top ranking all events, win only casher-player... no chance to win fuse gems, only fuse HP/PATK,MATK,PDEF,MDEF... I have been playing for over a year and I just 1 gem lv 7 crit+hit, 2 gem lv 6 matk+dodge, 2 gem lv 6 agility+hit, 1 gem matk+crit or 2 gems lvl 5 matk+dodge... or to much after a year of playing ?
                        A little more and the players come to 10kkk BR, casher-player, because only those will be in this game, most go away and in the end even casher-player because now go, because they see the events that it only matters who spends more money.

Players want to play but they discourages them to leave the game, R2Game...

Comment

Working...
                        X