Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I cant activate VIP!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant activate VIP!!!!!

I cant do it with money or diamonds. If i use diamonds it says purchase succesful but diamonds are still there and no VIP.

Oh sweet, gotta love updates.
    Please submit a ticket, and include a screen-shot with the problem.
    Click here for => Ticket

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

thank you,i hope it wont last long before the problem is fixed.

Comment

Well..i made ticket,someone answered but the problem is still there. New day..i need the VIP so could someone help me?!?!?!?!?! i am getting really angry and really tired of all these mistakes. Here is the ticket number: Your case # is 259007. Maybe today a developer will look at my problem and fix it. Thank you.

Comment

either i'm being ignored or you people have no idea what the problem is. will someone PLEASE for GOD SAKE look at my account and see what the damn problem is?

Comment

i think i am just about to reach the 10 posts only for this problem. nothing seems to work right since last update,i cant activate vip, i cant open tree...... what must a person do to get some help here??????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
              I cant do it with money or diamonds. If i use diamonds it says purchase succesful but diamonds are still there and no VIP.
              This is a sign from God ,he does not want you to waste anymore cash on R2 games.. your blessed my friend with being watched from above.

Comment

Originally posted by thereal_toxic View Post
                This is a sign from God ,he does not want you to waste anymore cash on R2 games.. your blessed my friend with being watched from above.

m8 you're not helping,just increasing my anger.

Comment

this is hopeless...i checked and seems my game version is old, V: 12 (US 3.0342). i cant do anything about it but who will? many of my server coleagues have same problem. so maybe if the game is updated corectly i can activate vip and open tree also.

Comment

Originally posted by JadaKiss84 View Post
                    this is hopeless...i checked and seems my game version is old, V: 12 (US 3.0342). i cant do anything about it but who will? many of my server coleagues have same problem. so maybe if the game is updated corectly i can activate vip and open tree also.
                    Update caused many problems, so you need to be patient, you are not the only one who needs help.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

thats easy to say...but after this..i am really starting to lose patience.

Comment

just remember that its a game and it wont affect the direction of your real life unless you let it. Just enjoy what you can and realize this game will always be riddled with bugs.

Comment

Working...
                        X