I cant open the tree!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant open the tree!

Its there but i cant open it. Why? and what can i do about it?

Lucky tree event not opening for me

lucky tree event not opening for me

S221 Ashen waste
    Juba

Comment

Lucky Tree and Devotion

Some people on our server S15 or A3 are able to access both of these functions and some are not able to. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. Neither allow me to open or collect.

Comment

Server: S15 or A3 (Not sure which is used)
        Character: Heisenberg

Type: Lucky Tree

Details: I am unable to access The Lucky Tree, I have tried 3 different browsers. Some on my server have had luck and other have not. I am one of the unlucky.

Comment

same problem for me

s184 poisonous abyss
          Character: BlankAgain

Comment

This New Event Sux! It's either the tree won't open, your JLV's are missing!!

WEW. I am 100% sure i saved those Jackpot Lotto Vouchers but when I'm swapping it last night it suddenly gone missing?! Some of my guildmates too has the same problem. Their JLVs are missing too! Our server is not that old we only experienced the event for it twice and that event is has been ages ago I mean 4 or 5months ago?? that's why I'm sure I didn't used it and saved them.

And if the event was really supposed to be JLVs not CLVs why you had do such mistake? LOL bettter you guys change it to a new item for the fairer competition? This is totally unfair!! You guys must think also that you have new server everyweek, how about them? How about the server who started 5months old below who didn't experience the Lotto Event?

Does anyone here experience the same problem with me? Missing their JLV's?
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

LUCKY TREE not working... pls help fix it guys Thank you

Comment

try another browser for me is working

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                  WEW. I am 100% sure i saved those Jackpot Lotto Vouchers but when I'm swapping it last night it suddenly gone missing?! Some of my guildmates too has the same problem. Their JLVs are missing too! Our server is not that old we only experienced the event for it twice and that event is has been ages ago I mean 4 or 5months ago?? that's why I'm sure I didn't used it and saved them.

And if the event was really supposed to be JLVs not CLVs why you had do such mistake? LOL bettter you guys change it to a new item for the fairer competition? This is totally unfair!! You guys must think also that you have new server everyweek, how about them? How about the server who started 5months old below who didn't experience the Lotto Event?

Does anyone here experience the same problem with me? Missing their JLV's?
                  i had used all my vouchers in last lotto, so i cant comment :P
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

Tree icon and 1st recharge not working

Hi there! Seems that the tree icon and 1st recharge icons are not working on server 9 Nyssa's reef... at least not for everyone. All the ppl from Europe can't access them. Please fix it! Thanks

Comment

That 1st recharge icon is bugged because when you click it nothing appears.
                      Will be fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                      You were everything, and could have been
                      It's the first summer, of the first year
                      Today only rain, knocks on my window
                      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                      Your arms can no longer warm me
                      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Lucky Tree not Working

Hey good helping Elfs, Lucky Tree is not working for me. I know it works for some player on server - and not for some others (Server S85)
                        Hope u can help
                        Regards "Kribra"

Comment

I'm using chrome and its not working.

Comment

hi GM i have bug my Lucky Tree & 1 recharge icona are not working my server Boadicea Glory (S5) pls fix it the bug GM! thank's

Comment

LUCKY TREE not working

Comment

Working...
                              X