No announcement yet.

Bug when start of battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had to do abyss without buff and refresh around 40x daily just to finish the task. really having a hard time. hahahaha

Comment

same problem for me on S2 it has also been the 3rd day for me since it started try to do a fight and it will not load and have to refresh to complete it. this goes for dark abyss,totem,inferno,team dungeon, eternal spire just to name a few and you cant say it is my connection because my boyfriend has used the same computer to log into his character also S2 since this started and he is having NO problems with it at all so its YOUR end get it fixed im loosing so much at the moment because i have to refresh for nearly every fight

Comment

4 day now -.-
        This is ridiculous. The constant need to refresh is driving me crazy

Comment

I was just told by someone on my friends list that they used me for assistance in Dark Abyss and got the hang screen. Battle wouldn't load for them. But when they do it themselves without my assistance, no hang it loads. So this bug is linked to certain accounts as even 3rd parties are experiencing it.

Comment

I am having this same problem any fix available?

Comment

Yes can all Dev and Tech in R2 fix this quickly? Don't just think of ways to create new events to make money... you have created problems out of these new events and updates.....

Comment

so it's a game problem? i thought my internet is just slow, that it hangs up my battle window. so im not the only one experiencing this problem too
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

combat still broken been 5 days now i cant get much done because of continuos refreshing for fights please fix this soon im starting to find this beyond a joke

Cascaders S2

Comment

still broken here...

Comment

I have been having the same problem for a week Please fis

Comment

Working...
                      X