Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Jackpot lotto or card lotto?>>lucky tree event..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackpot lotto or card lotto?>>lucky tree event..

I AM CONFUSED AS I CANNOT SEEM TO EXCHANGE..I COLLECTED THE SO CALLED CARD LOTTO VOUCHERS FROM HOT EVENT OMNIPOTENCE Click image for larger version

Name:	eqeqeqeq.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	1765131
    BUT IT SAYS INSUFFICIENTJACKPOT LOTTO VOUCHERS WHEN I TRY TO EXCHANGE. JACKPOT LOTTO VOUCHER DOESNT SHOW UP IN INVENTORY. MAYBE IT BECAME CARD LOTTO? WHICH I USED UP IN HOC.Click image for larger version

Name:	gggggggggggggg.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	459.8 KB
ID:	1765132..

JUST A CONFUSED QUESTION LOL..BY THE WAY I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ANOTHER THING..SEEMS THE game moderators are absent when we need them the most..for example at the start of new events. I noticed that even when they appear'which is rare nowadys' thy come in when there is an event going on like quiz or arena during which most players are busy.

What exactly are Jackpot Lotto Vouchers are they the Card Lotto Vouchers or something else?
    if they are something else then how do we get them?

Comment

Yes if jackpot is different from the card lotto we get from hot event how do we get jackpot lotto?

Comment

card lotto vouchers are used in house of cards. jackpot lotto vouchers are used in wheel of luck

theres no event thats giving away jackpot lotto vouchers

this exchange event is fer those players who had jackpot lotto vouchers saved up from previous wheel of luck events
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

ok i understand

But does that mean that they will not be bringing back wheel of luck again?

Comment

Originally posted by daigunder2 View Post
            ok i understand

But does that mean that they will not be bringing back wheel of luck again?
            it used to be frequent earlier, but rare now. they will bring it back, but dunno when
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
            X